Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

It’s only neglect if they die the way she looks at it.

8 Likes

I’ve never had any mare die of neglect. That would be your failure in comment

Or the thousands in vet bills to save said mares from freak things. Yes ruptured diaphragm is neglect for sure. You do realized both mares were attended to by the vet right after birthing and throughout the 24 hours after?

She will NEVER admit to any neglect. It’s all so sickening. We could post all those pictures of those poor horses daily and not one ounce of accountability would come from her. A truly sick human. But we have all known people like her, just this time, animals have to suffer for it.

19 Likes

This disgusting stall is not neglect?

13 Likes

This mare may have a tumor, as you have stated - but you think breeding her is still ok?

19 Likes

I will never get over this photo. :disappointed_relieved:

12 Likes

according to HBK, the mare is doing AMAZING!

6 Likes

What HBK?

And within context you would understand that farm had animal control charges brought against them. Paid full board. Or did you miss that part?

Oh, that’s right - the MARE didn’t die

4 Likes

Oh, and this poor dear egg factory is probably NOT DEAD.

7 Likes

And again I post and post and people never comment lol.

My queen has never been an egg factory. I’ve had 3 foals total out of her. And she’s living life doing nothing but retired and fat but yes if that’s an egg factory lol

Absolutely!!! Remember where you are attempting pulling photos. You neglect (bahaha) to share every other single photo. Only what works with your story. I absolutely love you all. And I hope when we meet at a show even if I don’t know it’s a cother we can have a discussion. Would absolutely love to discuss in person with whoever. And just like ever… farm is open! Anyone can see all animals at any time even from the road! Yet not a single one of you have bothered. Sit by your computer. Lol

Pics of this mare fat and living large.

Or it didn’t happen.

11 Likes

I just posted videos and pics. Maybe learn to read here

My reading comprehension is outstanding. The video you posted is not the grey mare.

15 Likes

Well now we definitely know that something is up.

10 Likes

The mare in the video looks to be in ok condition. I’m curious as to what made that particular mare a good candidate to breed to Chacco Blue.

17 Likes