Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Available uterus.

32 Likes

Dying of starvation IS neglect.

Here is the Oklahoma statute on animal cruelty (highlighed the part relevant to the whole starving to death part). Most (all?) the states have something similar on their books. Starvation isnā€™t a disease, its a failure to feed them.

No one has said the mare who died from a ruptured diaphragm died of neglect.

Oh yeah no, she wonā€™t admit to shit but the point of the thread (at this point) is just a log of her transgressions. She could put down the shovel at any point but she wonā€™t stop digging.

9 Likes

Iā€™m good friend with the rider before Santiago on him as well as Brian who represents him in the US. We agreed she would be a great match. I think people here fail to realize that I deal with a lot of these top breeders and riders. Nothing is ā€œbackyardā€. But somehow that has been lost with everyone here. Thereā€™s a reason all these people let me tag them even with the coth outlash. Because we have planned all of this and they have analyzed the mares etc. nothing I have done has been not planned over yearsā€¦.

Raises hand! ok, Iā€™ll comment. All brand new foals are ā€œstunningā€. Just another straw produced by a no show record cart horse. And if I may bring this up, try putting a properly fitting halter or your stunning filly could get caught up in it while playing with its momma.

26 Likes

What are you talking about. Iā€™ve never had anything die of starvation. I humanely put two mares down and plenty of vet records in Oklahoma of it. Neither was starvation or anything of that. So what in the actual hell are you talking about,

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Iā€™m curious as to how long she has been under Kateā€™s ā€œCAREā€ /s

7 Likes

Bahaha sheā€™s been under my care for years! Sheā€™s included in this thread of abused/neglectful horses or havenā€™t you been following :wink:

Yes, all of this is laughable.

6 Likes

You sure do get around coth donā€™t you! Iā€™m sure you enjoy your keyboard much more than actually interacting with animals maybe?

Well you just asked how long sheā€™s been in my care because you wanted to infer surprise surprise she looks amazing so now you are retracing your steps and going to the passive. Itā€™s fine. I understand human behavior.

yeah, I joined in 2001. so, not really. but thanks for going to all the effort!!! #rockstar

26 Likes

I sure wish youā€™d post a current picture of her. The ones on here are heartbreaking. Sheā€™s so thin and sickly looking. Iā€™d love to see her chubby with a shiny coat.

8 Likes

never gonna happenā€¦

5 Likes

the fact that she posted those pictures and didnā€™t see anything wrong is just part of her sickness.

11 Likes

Harsh way to talk about yourself!

5 Likes

Yes, that was actually my exact intention. But I didnā€™t backtrack or become passive at all.

1 Like

Your behavior here is far from professional. Quite Far! You quite possibly do braid for top breeders and riders. That association does not give you credibility.

19 Likes

here is my comment for you - the neck on that mare is horrifying. She is definitely rounder that some of your other mares. Did you make the video or did someone else?

15 Likes

This horse was consigned to a local auction, listed as a ā€œwarmbloodā€. I immediately thought DHH?

4 Likes