Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

I am always entertained and a bit disgusted when people use a person’s age as an insult. Actually, it’s just bizarre. So, that’s par for course with some :wink:

39 Likes

Very aged is not something said in a mean context. Calling someone out on weight and trying to then say how ugly you will be as you age is taking a comment to level of childish meanness.

I did no such thing using age as an insult. I use age as with age comes wisdom and typically behavior that is appropriate

Now listen here, you young whippersnapper!

I’m focused on your life because you are the main character in this drama. Remember? Main character syndrome.

I’m just a tired old woman, resting my old bones off to the side here in the peanut gallery. If you are as successful as you claim to be, the senile wisecracking of someone like me should be of no consequence to you.

And with that, it’s time for my afternoon nap.

40 Likes

Riiiiiight.

But anyway, I would say that we all act inappropriate for our age at times, and you’ve given us many prime examples of that.

20 Likes

What is the definition of “very aged” tho?

Like, when am I aged, very aged, or under aged :thinking:

13 Likes

Just trying to stay on your level. lolol bahahaha which clearly you respond too very well.

6 Likes

like fine wine! I like mine aged! :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Maybe some day you’ll achieve that.

4 Likes

This thread is making me want some aged cheddar :cheese::joy:

16 Likes

This past weekend I attended my future daughter-in-law’s bridal shower and had Drunken Goat cheese for the first time. :yum: OHMYGOSH I almost stashed it in my bag for the trip home.

12 Likes

*Wakes up and cracks an eyelid

What is Drunken Goat cheese? That sounds interesting.

10 Likes

Definitely worth getting out of bed for…
What Is Drunken Goat Cheese (Murcia Al Vino)? (thespruceeats.com)

5 Likes

Too bad we all don’t live closer. I see a lovely charcuterie board and good wine while we all gather around in our wheelchairs and walkers.

28 Likes

Yum!

Can I have one of those fancy scooter things they advertise on TV amongst the enrollment in medicare plan that will give me more benefits?

13 Likes

I personally want a Knee Rover. Just like the one David Beckem got his wife when she hurt herself. I’m OLD and Boujie!!!

8 Likes

How about a nice golf cart? You can use it for moving a few small bales of hay around too without trashing your back or losing a boot to the mud.

9 Likes

While we discuss reverse mortgages.

17 Likes

That sounds good! I do like wine and beer cheeses.

I’ve had a few good champagne cheeses too.

2 Likes

Try Greys in TN both Germantown and Franklin have the cheese store. Very exotic including once a year the black Betty