Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Yes to everything! I will be at the party in my comfy pj pants and matching top. Since it is an event, i will wear the pj’s with white terriers on them.

9 Likes

A pic or it never happened. (what breed of terriers?)

Huh.

So what does that mean? Does the whole thing just get dismissed at some point?

2 Likes

The cute white ones. :smiley: West Highland

3 Likes

I love casual parties where people hang out and drink wine and eat cheese. Hopefully the nursing home will let me out for such an occasion. :crossed_fingers:

20 Likes

I will plan a fake family pickup!

3 Likes

Oh, how cute!

Just please wear floofy slippers. No flip flops.

@Virginia_Horse_Mom, we’ll sneak you out on a day pass. I’ll be sure to have some soft bread for your cheese. Don’t want to damage your dentures.

9 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

I’ll help @good_booie bust you out if need be! Just be warned I’m horrible at pushing a wheelchair (as my dad and I discovered at the same time), or are you okay with a walker? I might be able to lend you mine.

1 Like

Gurlll, you know I have fluffies! Straight off Amazon. LOVE them! May wear them to the show this weekend. Cuz, you know, I love the ringworm!

3 Likes

My walker has the snazzy tennis balls on it. I just glide around. Sometimes need a push.

4 Likes

Mine TOO ! :grin:

1 Like

I’m spoiled, mine has wheels with hand brakes! My border collie kept on trying to steal the tennis balls.

5 Likes

That’s why I have sighthounds. We are good to go,unless one those bad boys gets loose!

1 Like

My dog is a Giant Schnauzer. I harness him to my Jazzy Scooter and he pulls me like it’s a sleigh.

5 Likes

:joy:

A schnauzer sleigh!

2 Likes

You mean the “lawyer” who filed the lawsuit can’t be bothered to do anything necessary to see it through?

Shocking. /s

24 Likes

Why not cute scruffy brownish-grizzle-blue/black Border Terriers? Hmpf.

1 Like

I hope you all wear your cardigans, you know how chilly you get.

And don’t forget your hearing aids!

5 Likes

IS IT EASIER FOR SOME OF YOU TO READ IF I TYPE LIKE THIS?

Just trying to help.

27 Likes

What no response @Kasheare? The aged and elderly have early curfews.

13 Likes