Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

I have an entire drawer full of Transylvania cave cheese in my fridge. It sells out so fast at ours I have to bootleg it from across the river in not one but TWO states

1 Like

King Soopers??

I feel for you. Truly I do.

The cheese section at Wegmanā€™s is the greatest thing ever. I wish there was one closer to me.

2 Likes

Silent reader that now has to comment on :cheese: .

On our way to KY every year we pass Grandpaā€™s Cheese Barn off Rt 71 in Ohio. Unfortunately, itā€™s never open when we come home because we pass by too early. :cry: We have stopped to pick up a few things to take with us and Iā€™d probably go broke if I stopped on the way home. :laughing:

6 Likes

Ohh ā€¦thanks for the permission :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OIP

2 Likes

Yes! To Aldi cheese.
If you like goat, they have a small, but tasty selection.

4 Likes

Trader Joeā€™s also has a small but tasty selection of goat cheeses. However, none are every drunk, as I recall. But it could happen. I just have to be desperate enough to drive that far from my mountain retreatā€” I mean assisted living residential homeā€” to buy some.

2 Likes

Funny story regarding Trader Joeā€™s. I hardly ever go to one, mostly due to a lack of proximity.

But I stopped in at one a week or two ago, and out of curiosity, I asked the person behind the counter if they had any of those little lunch totes that were apparently a hot item within the last month or two.

She said they might get another shipment in by September. And if not, it would probably be next year.

1 Like

You still have access to your car keys?

You lucky duck. Iā€™m struggling to figure out if I misplaced mine, or if a family member has hidden them from me.

15 Likes

Iā€™m lucky if my family leaves me a vehicle. I donā€™t want to have to walk to our local grocery store that has a delectable selection of cheese and some decent wines.

2 Likes

We actually have grocery stores with bars in them. The stores are Krogers and the bar is called the Krobar. No lie!! The senior bus goes every wednesday.

17 Likes

Nice! I should suggest that to the store manager up the street though I doubt it would fly. Such a shame.

Did you look in the refrigerator? :grin:

11 Likes

Next to the :clinking_glasses: and :cheese:?

11 Likes

Yep. Thatā€™s what itā€™s called out here. Stupid spelling, but a good selection of cheeses.

2 Likes

We donā€™t have that here! Thatā€™s great. :rofl:

1 Like

Looky what just hit the Bowie auction. If anyone wants a fancy one, here he is for what I would expect to pay.

3 Likes

oh he is cute!

2 Likes

I was thinking the same, and also a good thing heā€™s a gelding or I could see someone adding him to their egg factoryā€¦

4 Likes

Yes that price seems appropriate. Heā€™s quite a fancy thing.

2 Likes