Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Just keeping this up for by google searches

18 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thanks for bumping the thread

11 Likes

Hey there. How’s Bianca doing? You know
 the grey mare with the giant belly but whose hip bones and spine were visible all last year? How’s she doing with the “abdominal tumor” you said she had?

Care to share a current photo of her to this thread?

31 Likes

Be good to know if the tumor turned out to be a baby. @Kasheare ?

5 Likes

21 Likes

Of COURSE the tumor was a baby. Hopefully nobody died during the foaling out in some rented shack.

6 Likes

No baby. She’s doing good! You all are ridiculous though. The fact that the owner of the filly that started this whole thing messages me often trying to apologize and wants to be friends is even more comical.

I feel like the scrawny not fed baby showed up part way thru this whole thing, not at the beginning.

I am glad that you are making new friends.

Edit to add - the other thread about you (Kate Shearer) was started in December '22, the starved foal did not come around until November of '23.

19 Likes

If there is one thing, and there are many, is that HBK is a chronic liar and a poor one at that. So delusional to think we eat up everything she says. Poor thing. Hope those poor horses and babies are ok and eating well.

12 Likes

Great.

Care to share a current picture of Bianca?

The last time you posted one of her was November 2023. People were concerned.

IMG_1678

11 Likes

Yes because people didn’t like what I was breeding but alas it’s selling for good money to respectable people so

Plenty of posts on her. Guess you’re just not privy to them. Such a shame. Go stalk someone else

So

you won’t share a current picture of her to this thread.

Oh.

22 Likes

Lots of talk no action by @Kasheare, ie. the promised auction of the horses?

25 Likes

of course she won’t. The mare is probably 6 feet under because you know foaling out had to be horrific for her in her shape.

6 Likes

No I won’t share anything just to piss you crazy women off. Find a way onto my fb page for pics to your delight!

But then you accuse us of stalking you, when we see your facebook posts. Which is it? Come look at your Facebook, or we are stalkers for looking at your Facebook. You are so confusing.

30 Likes

why would the pics piss anyone off? mare looks worse? mare has a baby? how do you know we are all women?

19 Likes

LOL! Just more cat and mouse from our own little devils reject. I wonder if the “tumor” was a filly or colt? :rofl: :roll_eyes:

9 Likes