Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Hey Guys,

I don’t mean to brag, but the last person to ride my horse before I bought him was David (of) Bowie.

Just seems like the right place share that.

27 Likes

my babies! lolol!

What DID you win on that one, O’ litigious Interlacer?

3 Likes

For a minute there, I thought you were going to brag about having made it to KS’s FB page :rofl:

You Cother, you.

7 Likes

Mine are not Dhh though. Mine are jumper bred and registered that way. How dense are you

Not dense enough to not know how to read, Kate. She calls all her three horses DHH.

You know someone is fighting hard to think they’re right when they stoop low enough to insult other people.

19 Likes

Thanks for sharing a picture of your grey mare. I’m glad she is in better shape.

6 Likes

So why not share a link or two from Margie’s pages and remove all doubt?

10 Likes

She does not

Because I just don’t need to! You all are nuts. Go conquer the massive reining barn fire or something else right now. Because you have here something that doesn’t need you all. I love posting your names on fb for all to see!

Kate she literally does. You can read it on her social media. You’re just digging yourself in a bigger hole here. Nobody is asking you to name drop. They’re just asking you to take care of your horses and breed responsibly. YOU are name dropping to take the attention from the fact that you do neither.

You know, you’re allowed to admit that you were wrong. You don’t have to keep doing this.

28 Likes

I’m on both Margie’s pages, no weanling from KS on either.

26 Likes

Posting whose name on Facebook for all to see?

11 Likes

She made a neener neener post/screenshot of Kinda Kooky’s CoTH handle.

Whoop-de-do Kate - that’ll show 'em.

8 Likes

Like… what the heck was the point of that?

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Because Kate has just turned 12 years old!

15 Likes

Maybe all her famous friends will come to her defense.

14 Likes

11 Likes

Right?! Where are all the famous people who covet her build a bear breeding program? In her mind, that’s where! :joy:

11 Likes