Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

When was this picture taken? Because that sure as hell is not Ocala in the background. Don’t think Ocala has mountains.

15 Likes

You do mean the breed inspectors who felt the majority of your foals had “Some faults or lack of quality in type, conformation, and/ or movement”, right? That’s the definition of second premium.

25 Likes

Supposedly she hauled all that s show back to AZ

2 Likes

Yes, I read that. I want a picture containing the horse and a copy of a newspaper with a current headline on it.

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl: You hit my funny bone! As I read your reply I thought “oh shite, the FBI is involved”.

1 Like

YOU are DISGUSTING. 43 horses died in that fire. You sicken me.

19 Likes

The death count is close to 80, based on the most recent update I’ve seen. :cry: Such a tragic event.

10 Likes

That is horrific!

1 Like

You really like seeing how low you can set the bar huh? How’s it going playing limbo with the devil?

18 Likes

I’m still wondering how someone is to “go conquer the massive reining barn fire”? Someone is going to have to dig a deeper hole to limbo under the bar the way it’s set now.

17 Likes

15,000 semis thats alot of semis

12 Likes

What in the actual world are you talking about?

What are you talking about???

You’re the person who told me/us to “go conquer the massive reining barn fire”, here, I’ll refresh your memory. Keep it klassy Kate.

13 Likes

Yes go help someone that needs it rather than sit here and waste time.

Excuse me. A semi is 15k

What an odd way of phrasing it. FWIW you should know (since you’ve been posting names on FB and all :roll_eyes: ) that I live likely 10 hours away from that barn fire. Besides my DH needs me here at home. His health is bad and I don’t like leaving him alone. So I am helping someone…

7 Likes

Honest question: was there a fire at a reining facility? It sounds horrific. :frowning:

This is brilliant.

You, Kate Shearer, can either donate a trailer load of your amazing Arizona hay to the horses who lived thru the fire, or you can donate the proceeds of one trailer load of your amazing Arizona hay to the fire GFM.

That would be so caring and generous of you.

Good thing you thought of this.

46 Likes

It was horrific. Here’s the discussion on it.