Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Because there were never horses on her page. I spoke to her that day. HBK is still an idiot and a chronic liar. shocking! I know. It’s comical, but alas, I have to work now. lol.

11 Likes

The fact she has zero remorse for mentioning a horrific barn fire that burned over 40 horses alive in her childish retort, makes her (it) even more repulsing.

16 Likes

There is an auction going on too…she could even donate an ICSI breeding or braiding services.
#putuporshutup

And for the record, I have donated. So miss me with any retort.

27 Likes

The “final foal of the year!” post just sent me over the edge.

She claims to be SO excited about the baby and yet the poor mare is confined to a filthy, barely covered floor- covered with dirty wet shavings might I add, in a (shared) (shed?) (stall?) with 2 other horses kept away from her new baby by only some floor length wire??

These conditions would not be ok even if you didn’t know the mare was in foal, she was a recent rescue, she foaled out a month early, there was a natural disaster, etc… But she had time! She paid for the breeding, was given a due date, (apparently) has the resources…

This is disgusting, and I can’t stop thinking about that poor mare. She’s trying to clean off her new baby (while it lies in manure) and there’s other mares standing penned 5 feet away probably making grumpy faces at her.

19 Likes

Link? Or has she deleted it, because I can’t find it.

7 Likes

Glad I can’t see it. It will only remind me of the foundering mare with the slipped baby on a filthy, manure ridden, no shavings stall. So sickening.

10 Likes

Did anyone find the supposed post from Margie Engle yet?

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I mentioned it so that you keyboard warriors spend your typing time helping someone rather than trying to take me down lol

I donated to them as I know them. That being said I’m confused here. You all said I can’t afford to feed my animals but now want me to donate 15k to someone else? I mean can you figure out which lane you want to go down and stick with it? I’m getting confused with all your back and forth about what I have. Lol

Disgusting stall/foal

Ugh, your language is not nice. :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

2 Likes

It’s not so much about which lane you should be in as it is about being able to walk and chew gum at the same time. Walk = feed your animals properly; and chew gum = understanding how inappropriate your first comment about the barn fire is.

23 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: wowzers! Just look at that babies conformation! Looks mad. It’s looking for it’s very own baby cart to pull.

Nice on the crowding of the other horses so close to the mom. How many you putting in those cages, Kate? Reminds me of a pig farm.

14 Likes

That young horse reminds me of this:

6 Likes

That’s it! Can’t believe 2 horses are stuffed in that stall/cage right next to the mom and new baby. This just encapsulates HBK. It would never occur to her that this is horrid, so now she will spew childish comments about it to make her 12 year old self feel justified. Again, the horses pay for the constant behavior of hers. I do believe I see more horses on down the cage row. Poor mare and baby.

2 Likes

Foal is very cute. Definitely strong DHH genes, I personally love the breed and the brains. But they are not everyone’s cup of tea.

Interesting to have more than one horse in a pen with a foal. Seems risky when horses try to kill themselves 50 million different ways.

Lot of mean girl vibes coming off this thread trying to imply a DHH or cart horse is lesser than. Just cause you don’t like the person doesn’t give you full tilt and throttle to reign down on an entire breed that people on this forum own and use for more than cart horses.

21 Likes

The quality ones that some posters have and breed and have posted pictures of within this thread are lovely animals and many have posted same.
These things Kate is breeding are none of those things and for her to keep insisting otherwise is delusional and absurd.

10 Likes

So riddle me this. This was a purpose bred baby, not a mistake. She will put a 20k price tag on it. Would you buy it? Honest question. Breed and brains? Awesome. I get it but honestly, after you paid a very hefty price tag for it, what would you use it for? Again, honest question.

Also, this is a inclusive thread regarding this one “breeder”. NOBODY is shaming the whole DHH breed at all. Please understand that.

8 Likes

I have never said you can not afford to feed your horses. Ever. Not once.

Not actually feeding your horses enough and pointing out that your horses look like they are not getting proper care is not anywhere near saying you can not afford to feed your horses.

Can you not see the difference.

I am glad you donated. Hopefully you were very generous (since you like to brag about how much money you make and all).

23 Likes