Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Speak for yourself.i don’t want a ticket. You couldn’t give me one of those trash horses

1 Like

If I was considering getting a young’un and I trusted the raffle I’d buy a ticket. I think the foals she has bred are not elite anything but might be good ‘all arounder’ horses. If they really do have a good mind and you’re not looking to show upper levels. They might be a fun project.

11 Likes

There have been some FB raffles for low end horses in Alabama. Are they legal? Who knows. But I doubt anybody is going to get charged and Alabama is not known for animal cruelty prosecution so nobody is worrying about that person that put up ten dollars to enter.

Not charged, probably, but do the organizers really want to risk an IRS investigation? They’re all about financial penalties for breaking laws.

Raffles are not a casual event, no matter where you live. All it takes is one person turning them in. There’s no excuse for not doing the homework first.

7 Likes

Oh I agree completely. I certainly would not do it. I don’t think the people that organize these things bother to figure out the laws in this state or even care. It would take a lot of thought process and I guess they think that they don’t have enough money for law enforcement to care. I do wonder about one set up for medical bills that has raised tens of thousands of dollars and it is not a not-for-profit. It is a sad case but I wonder if the state and/or the IRS will bust them. I guess they do not realize that ignorance is not a defense with the IRS.

4 Likes

She also has zero understanding of elevation and collection. The young horses are stepping under but they aren’t carrying a rider nor are their withers higher than than their hip.

16 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Bump. This needs to stay visible

3 Likes

Have the rumors of raffles dissipated?

I have a curiosity as to how that turns out.

5 Likes

In case anyone needs a little extra money, Kate is hiring for the KWPN keuring.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/fwecyHXwqKAXPEbJ/

Darn I’m busy that day :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Are flip flops required?

14 Likes

Me, too. I have to rinse out my socks.

6 Likes

Um yeah, it’s the dress code. Duh :joy:j/k

5 Likes

Is that baby loose in a house yard? The fence seems to end.

1 Like

Maybe she forgot the “gate” truck. O___o

8 Likes

It does appear to be adequately fed, so there’s that.

17 Likes

She hasn’t used up the new people she is conning into helping her yet. They start out getting fed well until she starts screwing people over.

3 Likes

I am just happy that they are actually being fed. It is a HUGE improvement.

I do still worry about that aged grey mare who she insisted had a tumor and then re-bred.

18 Likes

Bump

2 Likes