Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

I was recognized for how well behaved my young horses were at both keurings compared to the others. But if you think I should be working on a horses movement at 18 months you’re crazy. What you walk around with a carrot stick with them? I mean come on now lol

Yeah, I knew she was full of bacon slices when she intimated that Jessica didn’t actively have him for sale. That’s her business model and she’s pretty good at it.

6 Likes

I think you should definitely message her and ask what the price is. I mean since she updates things super often and you seem interested

No, that’s not Warrick at all, you need to expand your knowledge.

7 Likes

I don’t ride anymore but let’s see I handle horses about 12-16 hours a day everyday. Does that count??? Probably not. And I guess my flip flop handling at the keuring yesterday where my half Arab babies went first premium and were acknowledged yet again for how easy there were doesn’t matter? Oh wait you weren’t there

She’s had him 4 years. If she wanted to sell
Him don’t you think she would actively advertise just like the rest? Oh wait she hasn’t. I suggest with your horsemanship mind you reach out and offer to help her out with your knowledge

Handling horses? I thought you were a braider? Do you also train in your orange flip flops?

7 Likes

Gosh, maybe I should, BUT for mid fives I sure would like to see more that a walk, trot, canter video, Gosh golly. I must be crazy not to be all over that. lollol.

4 Likes

Really because……lol

What do you think I do all night horses just are well behaved lol?! You’re right they stand like stone and I twiddle away.

right? standing over horses at all hours of the night certainly makes you a top rider.

6 Likes

Absolutely!!! That’s you. Most for that price are only doing WTC. But then again I don’t see a quality young hunter going for under 100k currently that barely started showing. It’s all about what industry and discipline you’re in and the quality. Nothing wrong with that

When and where have I ever said I was a top rider? Now you are just being ridiculous. Please tell me
A single time I’ve lamented on my
Riding lol

He is advertised.

4 Likes

Great! I’m proud of her for increasing his value and making a quality horse. Good for her!

I drove an OTTB in both pleasure and combined driving. She loved it.

5 Likes

You think your spawn is top hunter material??? omg. Get real.

7 Likes

Is this as honest as your post about how all the judges told you that your horses are what they are looking for in breeding at the same place where you turned around and said the judges were against your breeding?

If the judges really said that about your horses, I sure hope you are thanking the people who are caring for them for you, since you have said many times that you are travelling all over the country and any fault in their care is not on you.

23 Likes

Sure you can join his program, but you don’t need to. He has tons of free videos and a monthly training blog you can access. It might help, but of course you have to be open to learning. Proper horse care should be first on your list, then handling youngsters (can you imagine if a racing barn didn’t ground train?), then you can go further into riding or trailering. But first, most definitely, is stable management.

1 Like

Again did I say that no? I said maybe you do not have a grasp on the market since you seem to continue on with your accusations. And it’s not my
Spawn, I didn’t breed it. I saw it, liked it, bought it, and two years later sold it to a great trainer.