Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Absolutely! If you have access to my fb you can see everyone I tag but it is true I do have a way with handling horses that is even constantly
Mentioned by my braiding clients. I don’t profess to be anything but what I am. You all scheme and put lots of words into things and I continue to do the same thing I always do. Maybe check the ky keuring results yesterday wherr both of my homebred half Arabs went first premium….

according to you, you stated it sold for mid fives.

5 Likes

Where have you seen that my horses are not trained to handle or do anything? Just curious. Because a lady just bought a foal from me and I put her in contact with two others that have the same mare as this foal and they said it was the easiest foal to handle they had ever been given. One being a gp rider on the west coast and one being the assistant trainer at a huge college equestrian team. So I feel like maybe you are missing some information in your accusations

Not even remotely. I said if you had mid fives you could own him. I sold him for low fives. Again you really need to check yourself when throwing accusations around here

I don’t think anybody really cares about your keuring scores quite honestly. But you go girl!

7 Likes

Wait wait wait.

You attended another KWPN-N.A. keuring?

Really?

I thought I saw an email on this very thread last week where you bashed that registry, complained about the judges, and told them you were going to BWP instead.

35 Likes

I am soooo sorry to throw accusations about you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You are cream of the crop. Your horse husbandry is outstanding!!! I’ve never seen a horse jump a truck before. :rofl: :rofl:

21 Likes

:rofl::rofl: darn you, I choked on my coffee.

5 Likes

They were already registered at the ky keuring for their owners so of course they went…and did well. And yes we will be supporting bwp in the future as will many after this year will also be doing.

Really happened at badminton every single year? Guess you have been living under a rock

Aren’t you talking about this horse? She has him priced at “Five carrots starting with a 3” which is not $50k

18 Likes

Oh that’s great since everyone was obsessed with them above. Glad now no one cares. We’ve moved on to what topic now? I think you all played out the flip flops to their fullest extent as well as everything else you thought you could attempt to hurt me with……I’m dying to know where we go next!!!

She doesn’t update very often. But feel free to inquire on price. I’m sure she would love to hear from a buyer in the price range. Love to see someone here interested in him!

Well that’s interesting. Sounds like next year should be an exciting one for BWP!

11 Likes

But not like your super special way. :joy: :joy: Badmiton is for losers!!! Gosh, even this rock dweller knows that!

2 Likes

I’ll Make sure to tell the riders I know who have run around it you said that :wink: guess now they will know they are losers

That was tongue in cheek, sweetie. Bless your heart. Oh, yes, I am sure you know all those people who “run around it”. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:cricket: :cricket: :cricket: :cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

3 Likes

Yes it is exciting. Quite a few clients of mine have decided to switch as well as others that are not clients but I am in acquaintance. I’m excited to see for next year!

I responded to her no crickets. And yes I am fortunately to know many that run the 5 stars. But heck you all think I’m a hack in flip flops that needs to learn how to halter a horse. So let’s keep going with that :wink: