Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

You seem to be the only one who cares about that little inspection, not us. Question for you. Other than that sweet black baby who you ALMOST starved to death, how many have been sold in the last 2-3 years?

8 Likes

Did we ever get an answer on this?

5 Likes

I never said they were siblings so thatā€™s on you lady

Actuallyā€¦ you literally did.

Letā€™s review it again.

28 Likes

Sorry driving and dealing with your obsession here. I should have said 75% not 3/4. Anything else you want to obsess on today with me?

Is 75% some how different than 3/4 when describing a sibling that is not a sibling?

I thought there were laws against posting on the internet while driving. Arenā€™t you an almost lawyer, shouldnā€™t you know about those things?

39 Likes

75% related lines

Eek and Iā€™m wearing my flip flops while doing it :joy:

She is entertaining! :grin: Siblings that are not siblings, magical alfalfa, selling to movie starsā€¦

42 Likes

I wear sandals while driving all the time. No laws against that. I donā€™t think anyone has an issue with that at all. Heck, even driving barefoot is OK.
Enjoy the comfy toes while driving.

Some how toes being in an airy environment does not connect to the legality of posting on the internet and driving to me. But thenā€¦ not making logical sense is more your thing than mine.

Is your vehicle so fancy that you talk to text while posting on the internet too?

7 Likes

Nah just fun since you havenā€™t picked on my footwear in a while lol

Going to hate me now since I do have a fancy car? lol make a couple hundred posts on that

Sheā€™s listed 5 horses in the last two weeks if you want to do some math. Some of them more than once.

5 Likes

Already responded Iā€™ve sold 16

Have you said you have a fancy car?
I missed it if you did.

I really spend almost no energy on you in my day to day life. Sorry to burst that bubble you have that we all go about our lives thinking about you.

When the thread pops up, I read it and comment if I have something to say. Otherwise you are not really part of my world at all. Donā€™t be sad about that, I know you want to be the center of our world.
Now that it appears your are actually feeding your babies and mares, there is far less to think about.
Donā€™t get me wrong, it is amusing to catch you in all your lies and half truths and such.

18 Likes

But they donā€™t actually have 75% related lines.

Thatā€™s literally not true.

Anyone can look both of them up in the ADHHA stud book and see their extended pedigree in great detail.

And your claim that they share the same ā€˜old tuigpaardā€™ lines?

Not true. They share the same HACKNEY lines. Via the stallion Cambridge Cole.

And the two mares do not share a damline. Rebaā€™s tail female grand dam was 100% SADDLEBRED. She has nothing in common with the Ivankaā€™s tail female breeding (via her dam Paula).

Understanding mare lines is key to breeding.

54 Likes

You spend an awful lot of time on here commenting on my life.

When Iā€™m not driving I shall sit down with their pedigree and show the percentage for you. You have not gone back the extent I have but thatā€™s fine. Donā€™t expect you to. I mean you should be busy working or you know doing your own life right?

By all means, when you get to where you are going, and have time, please do educate me on how these two mares really are 75% related. Almost 3/4 siblings. Kinda sorta. Except not really.

I will make it easy for you. Here is the link to the public ADHHA (American Dutch Harness Horse Association) stud book, where both of your broodmares were originally registered.

https://adhha.hvyhorse.net/horses?breed=74551779-a9c8-4e87-8e3c-db789723be57&filter_by=br&sd=d&sort=e

Anyone can look them up by typing their original registered name into the search box, then selecting ā€˜pedigreeā€™ to look at their pedigree in detail.

I took screenshots of this information and already shared it to the thread.

24 Likes