Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

I’ll just pull up their Kwpn papers that go farther back but thanks

Exactly. The roulette wheel landed on 16 :rofl:

8 Likes

I appreciate a good fictional story.

24 Likes

The movie star answer. omg. :joy: :joy: Bartender, I’ll have what’s she’s having!

18 Likes

So cute. You guys really just want to hate and no matter what I say you will try to find a way to turn it around. And that’s fine don’t believe me. Your belief matters 0 to me. I just need entertainment when I drive long distances and you all provide me with that

You mad about that? Did you not stalk enough to see them all?

Oh, but it does…so very much it does.

26 Likes

ADHHA is the birth registry for both of your mares. And has 5 generations of pedigree information on both.

Are you saying that the breeders of these mares also got KWPN papers for them?

Or… is the truth of it that these mares were accepted into KWPN mare books because their pedigrees meet tuigpaard breeding requirements?

14 Likes

And if my grandmother had wheels, she would be a bicycle.

29 Likes

Your grandmother’s wheels are approximately 75% the same as that of the last 5 Tour de France winners.

Thus your grandmother is not just any bicycle. She’s a French champion. Congratulations.

64 Likes

hahahahahaha!!! That sounds about right!

10 Likes

Of course both mares have KWPN papers

Shingles doesn’t care!!! Nor do we!

6 Likes

Do you still have their original ADHHA papers as well?

It would be super interesting to look at both sets of “papers” side by side. To see if they’re the same.

Can you share pictures to the thread?

6 Likes

Never got nor cared about adhha papers and Kwpn dna tests so I think I’ll stick with Kwpn

Virginia horse mom clearly does lol

I’m just curious as to why the breeders of these mares registered them with BOTH ADHHA AND KWPN.

That doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

It does make sense to me that the mares were registered as foals with ADHHA, and later accepted into the KWPN stud book, because both of their sires and broodmare sires were approved KWPN tuigpaard stallions.

9 Likes

One of my favorite F1 drivers said “If my mom had balls she would be my dad” during a press conference. It was hilarious in the timing.

5 Likes

You know you are going way above KS’ thought process here. As long as it has kwpn in it’s title, it could be a 2 headed giraffe.

14 Likes

No idea no do I care. The only people that use adhha as a registry tend to be Amish