Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Not trying to sell you anything. Same 20 ladies a year later still posting everything I post and trying to find some Kind of hate. Funny enough a top eventing trainer messaged me interested in my foals saying they are the exact quality she’s looking for. We were talking bloodlines and she mentioned that she doesn’t want one of those Amish Dhh passed off horses that people are trying to call Dutch warmbloods. I told her well guess mine are not for you. She was dumbfounded because she said no way any of mine have that in them. So I don’t mind educating people on the quality tuigpaard lines. It was an interesting conversation and she brought me a respectable five figure offer on a foal but I will not budge off asking price.

I’m sorry to be pedantic and thorough… but I just noticed something else. And I need someone really knowledgeable about the KWPN process and rules to explain it to me.

Kate claimed earlier that her mare, Reba (who was renamed Hakuna Matata KG) was registered KWPN.

Kate then went on to share this screenshot of her filly, “Time For Pleasure” ‘s registration information with KWPN.

This Filly’s sire is For Pleasure. I’m pretty sure he’s approved. But see what I circled in red?

So riddle me this… if Reba was really registered KWPN, why does her filly (who is by an approved stallion) have what I assume to be register b papers?

@Warmblood1 - you know KWPN rules very well. Am I missing something? Or misunderstanding?

5 Likes

[quote=“Kasheare, post:6052, topic:789934”]
Same 20 ladies a year later still posting everything I post and trying to find some Kind of hate.
[/quote

ah, sweetie, you could only dream it was only 20 ladies following your every move. Tell that to the 106k views. Recently adding the Amish mares you have, you are going places!!! kudos!

16 Likes

You are always trying to sell something. Just one example - your fantasy version of equine genetics that you are using as a marketing ploy.

Same 20 ladies a year later still posting everything I post and trying to find some Kind of hate.

Hate? No - sorry to disappoint. But if that is how you have to spin it to justify others having questions about your horse management and marketing spin… and being concerned about the deplorable condition your horses were in a while back, you do you. Everything is always someone else’s fault - as per you.

Funny enough a top eventing trainer messaged me interested in my foals saying they are the exact quality she’s looking for.

Funny enough! Maybe she knows the Movie Star and the previous Big Names that seem to have said the exact same thing… that you tend to bring up oh so nonchalantly… lol.

Note that this is the only thread - or anywhere else online or in email - where I ever use “lol” - but it seems to be part of the narrative here… :wink: /s

It’s been a nice break from the relentless downpour this morning… but I have stalls to clean, a 30 year old stallion to medicate, two weanlings to work with - maybe Chris Hemsworth will drive by, see them playing and racing in the rain and come in to make an offer on them! High five figures!! Strut your stuff, kids! Especially the colt with all the chrome!!

38 Likes

Actually VB are the highest papers you can get with Kwpn……so……lol

Are you talking about the one or two newer mares she has used with this years foals?

Haven’t added a new broodmare in years and years

Who knows. She just mentioned she has bought from the Amish. We will never know, or care ftm. The web of lies always catches up with her. As per usual, she thinks she is smarter than anyone else and it ALWAYS blows up in her face. That’s the fun part! [Edit]

6 Likes

I have no lies that have blown up in my face so….but good one

We just had one today. You forgot already? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Uhhhh…

Reba and Ivanka were 3/4 siblings?

Remember that one?

And Reba , with her 100% Saddlebred grandmother and Hackney sire line is representative of ‘old tuigpaard lines’ ?

Remember that one?

Not that there is anything wrong with that particular sire line or nice Saddlebreds. There isn’t. The problem is that you keep on spouting this stuff about “old tuigpaard” lines …

35 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :cricket: :cricket: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

We’ll wait

2 Likes

ugh. every other sentence on how her plan was to bring all that good bone and brains to her “program” back when she was in her “ammy friendly” stage.

5 Likes

Vb means the foal book, it is different than registry b.

19 Likes

Thank you for clarifying!

2 Likes

You are such a liar. Your horses in Ocala are in dry lots with round bales. Hardly alfalfa !!

14 Likes

They get fed alfalfa but it’s not free choice. They have grass hay 24/7

VB is the highest book then register A then register B

I recollected that, but admittedly made an error in deciphering VB on the screenshot you shared.

Anyway - that’s that. I was wrong on that point. I will admit it.

5 Likes

I had to be the one for the 6000th comment on this ridiculous thread! Woot woot thanks everyone