Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

I would think that would lead to a post about how horrible the judges are and how they are intentionally not being fair to her and all that, similar to what she did when there was a scoring issue.

3 Likes

Because we all know. IT’S ALWAYS SOMEBODY ELSES FAULT. :rofl: :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

definitely a grudge from the last inspection :upside_down_face: :yawning_face:

4 Likes

They claim Reg A though I have not seen the papers since it’s not one I would be breeding to if I were. I would be surprised if KWPN-NL were under some kind of legal mandate to register all horses brought to them even those which were foaled and live in the US. It’s not questionable as much as a known disqualifying breed and the NA folks went back further in the pedigree than NL. He is licensed OLDNA.

2 Likes

Ok now I’m curious too
 can you dm me which stallion this is?

1 Like

I can live without the stallion’s name, but which is the disqualifying breed?

Paint

1 Like

Really?!?

Can you DM me. I am curious. Thank you

The 3rd generation dam in the stallion’s bottom line was APHA. She was put into the Oldenburg MMB way back in the dark ages of NA warmblood breeding by someone who should have known better. The mare then produced a filly by an approved Hanoverian stallion and that filly was given Oldenburg papers before said breeding director/inspector got fired by the Verband for that and other similar stupid acts which were against Oldenburg breeding policies. And FWIW, it was those kind of issues that led to the split between Oldenburg Verband (GOV) and the registry known as ISR/ONA (International Sport Horse Registry/Oldenburg NA).

The Verband (known as GOV in NA) wouldn’t approve that filly into the MMB but ISR did put her in their MMB. She then got bred to an ISR licensed stallion who was sired by a well-known approved German Oldenburg sire and out of an Arabian mare, and THAT resulting filly was bred to a KWPN stallion standing in the NA - resulting in the stallion in question. The KWPN stallion has very renowned dressage performance bloodlines, but it sounds as though KWPN-NA knew the details of the mare’s pedigree, so wouldn’t accept the colt for registration. KWPN-NL OTOH apparently didn’t delve far enough back in the dam line to see the APHA blood so said, “Ok, here you go” and tossed papers at the breeder, probably thinking, "Hey, it’s North America, it’s no skin off our teeth. :roll_eyes:

19 Likes

A cynical-sounding albeit simply realistic assessment. Ouch.

3 Likes

At least it sounds like these were all nice and quality animals albeit not quite in line with registry requirements :frowning:

Is the stallion pinto?

3 Likes

Yes - which is apparently why the breeder thinks he is the Second Coming. :laughing:

3 Likes

Look at all the horses Scot Tolman breeds to Gaudi! My goodness people if you actually follow keuring many are crossing it over

It was all listed above here even with you idiots. The two in my were half Arabs so they were not allowed to receive recognition but they could receive scores of which both were first premium

I figured this was the whole origin of what happened, bending the rules to get color in.

2 Likes

Your half Arab breeding is much more successful than your Dutch Harness breeding is.

It also looks like you have never starved those horses either.

16 Likes

I don’t breed Dutch harness. That’s what you don’t understand. But I guess one of my first being an FEI dressage horse now

Also I have never starved a horse. People I paid good money to feed chose to take the money from me and then not feed and sell such feed. There is a difference. Sorry I work so I can actually pay for everything

Oh no guys another person representing harness lines as a KWPN!!! Let’s call her out!