Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Guys we need to address this breeder for 22k emaciated foal!!! Please get on talking to them about their care!

Oh no another Dutch warmblood with harness lines! Let’s attack them too!!! Come on gang let’s get your torches!

I thought it took a really long time for a horse to get to FEI level?

8 Likes

That looks like a mule

8 Likes

Not exactly in great shape, but way better than the ones of yours we saw in 2022/2023.

14 Likes

She’s probably talking about one of the half Arabs she bred. Thinking people will forget.

6 Likes

Didn’t that weird guy that said he was an FEI trainer or some such also say he trained and rode his horses to Grand Prix? And then we saw the pic of him humping that adorable Appy, and riding a gorgeous TB mare (Corinthian?) in a training frame in a 4th level test. This K person reminds me a lot of him. Lots of grandiose statements.

ps I find it rude the way she posts other peoples horses on here, trying to make trouble for them. Not low class, that’s no class.

37 Likes

Nick Peronace. The appy was Chevy. The TB mare was Carpathia. Poor girl - hope she’s doing okay now that she’s not with him anymore.

7 Likes

Did this person give you the okay to drag their SM post onto this thread? If not, again, please some discretion with how you involve uninvolved members or the breeding/braiding/riding community in your various online flame wars. This kind of thing is really not appreciated if not authorised (or even known) to the person whose full name you just posted here.

I see this was already mentioned and I agree (bolding mine):

22 Likes

Why? You all’s day everyone on here so yes I definitely have no problem sharing what is public online. Glad you think that Belgian warmblood looks like a mule lol. I mean you all definitely know how to pick horses

Guess you haven’t stalked me long enough to see my older horses competing then :wink:

Sorry, I genuinely do not know what you’re saying here.

However, the second part of your message is dishonest at best. If you don’t like this thread and think it’s wrong, you are an adult and know full well that two wrongs don’t make a right. You dragging others here without their knowledge is childish and selfish. You are attempting to shame others to either take focus off yourself or make your own failures look less bad by comparison. It shows very poor character and your signature lack of impulse control. You harm your reputation repeatedly with these antics.

28 Likes

Aren’t your amazing mares that you are so very proud of what their breeding and wonderfulness are bringing to your breeding program Dutch Harness horses?

I asked you about this, is this horse part of your Arabian cross breeding program? Since it was one of your first, I am guessing that is the case.

17 Likes

You flatter yourself. I don’t give you a second thought other than this thread on COTH. But please share these wonderful FEI horses that you have bred with us.

17 Likes

Please show some pictures! To get to the FEI level it takes years. You do know what the FEI levels are, right? Since you don’t mind posting pics of everyone else, I’m sure you could pull some pictures of the one you bred. Horse shows always have a photographer and with as many shows as it takes to get to the FEI level, there must be many photos out there.

23 Likes

Wonder if your Ocala horses are weathering Milton in their dry lot? Which won’t be dry very long!

3 Likes

According to FB, the horse she’s referring to is not one she bred. The horse is by Whiskei out of a mare named Divandra and (according to USEF) bred by Marisuz Malinowski. So not a product of her breeding program, just sourced through her.

32 Likes

So one horse that just passed through her hands. Not horseS and certainly not anything she bred .

12 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that for us @AlterdHunter!

That is very different than what Kate Shearer is saying here.

12 Likes

The borderline/histrionic/narcissistic complex of personality disorders is very interesting - from a distance.

39 Likes