Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

I’m sorry you think I’m dishonest in my sales when others are doing the same thing.

This really troubles me, Kate. Just because others are doing something dishonest, doesn’t mean that we (g) don’t think that is also wrong. You have been the one bumping this thread, naming names of people who have purchased you horses, and when anyone goes to see what they have to say about them, they are marketed by the new owners as DHH. If another user came on here doing the same thing as you, I bet the forum would have a similar response.

If you had ended the sentence with “I’m sorry you think I’m dishonest in my sales” I would have applauded you. Honestly. But the fact that you had to add that others are doing the same thing means you’re not actually sorry, and you don’t actually care because as long as someone else is doing it, it seems okay.

You clearly have faith in your offspring, and according to you, they have sold for a lot of money and gone on to do great things. What’s wrong with marketing them as they truly are?

20 Likes

Which others are entertaining right now? I get bored :rofl:

4 Likes

The benchmark sport horse thread had some interesting twists and turns

2 Likes

This struck me, too. It is glaring the way she doesn’t understand the ‘two wrongs’ principle on a number of levels.

17 Likes

It also shows intention.

10 Likes

I am very curious about that mare as well.

8 Likes

I seriously believe the tumor was a big fat lie. To cover up the fact it was indeed bred again. I think she mentioned once the grey was one of her best mares. To deflect from the neglect, surprise surprise, it had a tumor. lol. cough couch BS BS.

15 Likes

I mean, by the breeding of my mare (Baloubet x Cumano) she was probably projected to be a 1.60m hopeful. But alas, horses are an absolute crapshoot.

By contrast, one of my earliest comments in this threat was how the dear DHH we have in my barn has the smoothest (and UGLIEST) canter in the barn.

:woman_shrugging:t3:

10 Likes

I’m so confused. Is the vaulting baby broke yet?

1 Like

Exactly!

That is awful if true. The continued evasion suggests you are correct which means despite putting ‘energy towards a situation that actually needs attention and help’ (i.e., that poor grey mare), it seems not to have benefitted the poor creature. :cry:

8 Likes

For those new to the thread, and if you hadn’t seen the photos posted. Here’s the grey mare so many are concerned about, and who KS won’t put up a recent picture of. I Als put up a foal picture, not sure if that’s her foal or what foal it is

12 Likes

Sickening
That poor sweet baby

2 Likes

This part of your statement is so untrue as you had 3 instances in AZ (one where your grey mare foal died at birth, or was still birthed) of your horses not being fed adequately, then Oklahoma and then in FL (these 2 instances were the worst). I believe there are other instances but I can’t remember all of them.

24 Likes

Frankensteiners

8 Likes

Again you are writing of things that never happened. Yes out of all my breedings in my life I’ve had a single still birth. And yes that occurred at an amazing place in great care in AZ. I chose to move to OK to a client that had purchased 3 horses from me as they had a barn open. That’s when the wool was pulled over my eyes so when I found out I immediately
Moved the horses to Florida. Of course there are many sheisters so yet again out of town often from Florida and this time the hired help didn’t do their job. Not sure why you continue to say this is typical. I’ve had horses my entire life in great care. I’ve found that no matter how good a person is they will still try to skim off the top unless you are actively involved. So I do have random drive bys etc now. I don’t mind information being spread but make sure it’s accurate

Guess the Frankensteinera continue to find professional homes :woman_shrugging:

What BS. Kate you have been around horses all your life. You know better than to be an absentee owner.especially leaving them with hired strangers .
Or at least you should.

6 Likes

She probably does know better but she comes across as very greedy. More more more, look at me and everything I am doing. blah blah blah. always dropping dollar amounts. gross. I mean, who leaves scores of pregnant mares and foals for months at a time without a care in the world. In all my years of being very active in more than one capacity of horses, I have NEVER heard any claims of hired help ripping people off and yet, here we are she has had many instances. Clearly, her reputation precedes her along with an insurmountable bag of bad karma. Again, the horses lose out. so thankful many are out of her hands.

7 Likes

Can someone confirm if the photo of the mare and stillborn foal in a filthy stall was Kate’s horse? Since the post she just put up says 1 stillborn at a good place.

5 Likes