Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

I decided to be flattered. No one has stuck their tongue out at me since Grade Three.

It did seem excessive but now I figure we are being blamed for this new code of conduct.

21 Likes

Oh yes. However the posher ones are not starving colts warehoused at Florida racetracks, or shtposting all over social media.

4 Likes

where is this on FB?

Just search for Kate Shearer on Facebook, and you can see her shtposting in all its glory. Itā€™s really something, coming from a grown woman.

10 Likes

Couldnā€™t find anything. Maybe she took her shit show down. Iā€™ve seen enough but the car crash always gets another look. lol.

Oh sheā€™s still there. Unless she blocked you somehow.

ah, that is probably it. last thing I saw was her shitty, child like posts that involved the death of her egg bearer.

3 Likes

Gucci.
Arabians.

6 Likes

KS has a number of fb pages - if you can see the post re: Reba you should be able to see the goat

Here you are. The goat is actually a gif, and sadly, my screenshot doesnā€™t do it justice :joy:

4 Likes

Indeed. Having resources doesnā€™t mean you spend them where you should.

3 Likes

As she spends the holiday obsessing over COTH. There is no end to her hypocrisy.

16 Likes

I must be completely blocked because my FB searches come up empty. :woman_shrugging:t2:

https://www.facebook.com/kate.shearer.311

When I followed that link I got a message that link was broken or the page was removed. I think she blocked me when I called her out on FB for her skinny grey mare. Then she removed the picture of her.

7 Likes

The funny part to me is that in the 24+ hours itā€™s been up, not a single person has reacted to or commented on it :rofl:

16 Likes

It IS remarkable.

That [quote=ā€œsunkistbey, post:1409, topic:789934, full:trueā€]
When I followed that link I got a message that link was broken or the page was removed. I think she blocked me when I called her out on FB for her skinny grey mare. Then she removed the picture of her.
[/quote]

That would do it.

1 Like

She seems to mistake people caring about her neglected, malnutritioned horses, for people caring about ā€œher lifeā€.

I couldnā€™t care less about her life. I care about irresponsible breeding and neglect, and the horses that suffer because of it.

34 Likes

One horse of hers Iā€™ve always wondered about is the (after over a year of seeing it for saleā€¦) scrawny/malnourished looking chestnut Sabino welsh filly she posts. Itā€™s pedigree was literally a family wreath, not a tree. How/why did she end up with the poor thing?

FB_IMG_1703722818813

8 Likes