Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

Kate, you forget your history, and that many of us have been around for a long, long time. And that the veterinary world is even smaller than the horse world.
Do you remember the condition of this poor mare? And the smiling, laughing selfies with her foal as he lay struggling to live?

33 Likes

Funny how “many trainers who own my foals” don’t show them, praise your breeding acumen or say anything about them at all.

Now Olympians (doesn’t mean they are Olympic RIDERS by the way, nor does it mean they are currently competitors) and 5* riders are showing up and impressed by them, but won’t publicly say so. Sure. Right.

including the two olympians that have been to the farm in the last month and the multiple 5 star riders as well.

37 Likes

Poor mare looks terrible. Did she survive? I’m gathering her foal did survive.

13 Likes

What was going on with this leg?

7 Likes

QFP

13 Likes

I actually think the word, unthrifty, is being quite generous. I personally like the word
malnourished for your stock.

40 Likes

Everyone, get out your bingo card for the story of the mare and foal! LOL

16 Likes

If the mods remove her posts the QFPs disappear too. Screen shots are better

10 Likes

My bingo card guess, is the foal lost the leg but went on to compete at Burghley with a quadruple 5* Olympian and place first. Then was sold to a jr rider to later go on and win the Bretina Cup. Sounds about right. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

28 Likes

@ksheare, the dog on your FB page is right. Get some sleep.

1 Like

That’s the oldest BS in the book. “So and so big name(s) support me but I begged them not to get involved because you all are meanies and I don’t want them to deal with that.”

33 Likes

Well, now that I’ve thought about it a minute, I can see why one might not speak to Kate directly about the condition, quality, or whatever else regarding the horses. They will realize it’s a waste of effort and will fall on deaf ears. I guess that is the “support” or backing.

15 Likes

That’s one of Kate’s assistants unless Kate has lost a ton of weight and has grown younger.

8 Likes

Exactly! Can you imagine having to stop by that place and listen to the crazy? Hey ya’ll, wanna see a 18 year old broodmare jump a truck? Hell yeah! She still got it!

18 Likes

Ah so she’s starving them so they will be calm. Because she bred questionable mares to notoriously hot and hard to handle studs. Hmm

That poor starving mare might be drugged, but drugs don’t suck the meat off a horse’s bones.

Christ alive.

ETA: I don’t think Kate is starving her horses just to make them calm. I think that’s a coincidental consequence. Kate is starving her animals because she can’t or won’t afford to feed them.

35 Likes

Since “unthrifty” seems a bit over Kate’s head, I will chime in for the first time after following this thread for what seems forever
 Kate, your horses look like crap.
It doesn’t matter why. It’s your fault.

Your Horses Look Like Crap

And, no it doesn’t look good at all to have your truck be part of the fencing. It looks unprofessional and that alone would turn me off from buying a horse from you even if the horse looked good. It would call into question your choices for its ongoing healthcare, previous healthcare, feeding and inoculations.

And
 Your horses look like crap

50 Likes

Yes, my fault for not being clear. That’s definitely not Kate. It was from a fb video/post of her and several other people took pics with this struggling foal as the mare lay there dead.

9 Likes

Sick beyond words.

15 Likes

Wait, the chestnut mare in the other picture had passed? I thought she was just heavily sedated.

4 Likes

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Sickend and saddend beyond belief.

8 Likes