Opinions on DHH crosses for jumping?

I am… Speechless. The level of depravity. My god.

9 Likes

unthrifty
poor
waisting
unhealtly
malnurished
skinny
sickly
in need of groceries

23 Likes

What the actual (expletive deleted)? That’s beyond the pale. It’s all beyond the pale, but that’s just cold.

8 Likes

OMG, that poor, skinny mare and foal! Just when you think things can’t get any worse with Kate…

23 Likes

Just when I thought I couldn’t be anymore disgusted…

11 Likes

Helluva zoom lens you must have there.

37 Likes

Kate, I really hope you pass the bar and get out of horses. Please make sure not to put too many lol’s in your essays, that won’t go over very well with the examiners.

17 Likes

She should have stuck with this plan

19 Likes

Can just anybody get a liquor license? In this area it’s not easy. Not impossible, but not easy.

2 Likes

If they (the 2 BNTs, the 2 Olympians, and the multiple 5 star riders) are that supportive, they certainly won’t mind if you list their names like you did that vet clinics……

28 Likes

Kate, if you ever, EVER, touched a brush to one of those foal’s coats they wouldn’t look the way they do. I’ve gotten some messed up, never touched, never groomed, muddy babies, and with VERY simple grooming they’ve come out shiny within a few days. I don’t clip them either. It is just basic care.

Horses are a big undertaking and some people are just not cut out for it. I’ve heard sometimes if you want to make any money doing horses, you’re probably also doing something that’s not allowed or not in the best interest of the animal. Of course, that’s not always the case, but Kate, it looks like this applies to you. Your incessant breeding, lack of quality care, and poor environment have left you with malnourished horses who have lost their spark. Additionally, I have seen people buy fantastic and well bred foals foals for much less than what you are selling yours for.

16 Likes

I have a S23 ultra. This is my zoom at 100x and I think about that length.

So Kate isn’t being accurate/truthful. Shocker.

16 Likes

So 2 Olympians and multiple 5* riders are looking at upside down necked, backend out behind foals for serious competition?

34 Likes

QFP

9 Likes

:thinking:

8 Likes

How much decent hay can you buy with what that zoom lense or that iPhone costs…

4 Likes

I mean, lots of riders fit those categories but aren’t great…

If they’re well fed they’ll look better, clip or not, than if they aren’t well fed.

8 Likes

Why does she seem to think it’s just the people on COTH who find her breeding and management practices deplorable? That initial post in November with the emaciated weanling had over 100 shares on Facebook and thousands of comments of disgust from numerous trainers, breeders and riders.

39 Likes

The thing is, it’s not your farm, you just board there, so whoever has been at the farm may have absolutely nothing to do with you. Your idea of a BNT is questionable. I don’t believe any “Olympians” have bought your young stock.

16 Likes

Whatever became of Shearer’s other Welsh ponies in Arizona?

2 Likes