Party on the Porch!

I’ve pulled up a couple and have plopped myself down. Mind blocking the sun, everyone, I need all I can get. Very pale.

Pass me a…what will I have? I’ll have a Labatt’s Blue, but I’ll drink it slow, so ya’ll won’t be left behind.

Oh, you want one, go ahead, 2-4’s over there, on ice.

Ahhhhh!

Jamie Lynn, noooo, sumo boy’s on his way to Japan where he shall realize wealth beyond our wildest dreams as champeen toddler in the uber sumo ring in the sky. You shall be begging me for his hand in marriage!

And methinks that given your daughter’s talents with a crop, he’ll need some sumo skills to summon up when she challenges him to a Fruit-by-the-foot sandwich making death-match.

What’re you gonna wear to the wedding BTW?

Becca, sweetness, don’t sap yourself dry of tears. Mammy Canter’ll come home – at the very least with a tour t-shirt and a communicable disease.

There’s SUSHI up on the Porch??

Portia- you might have to throw some down my way. I loooove Sushi!

Heidi- what would I do without you? really now. I would spend my life sobbing!! thanks to you, and canter’s communicable diseases, I can go on with my life.

One Away- Is Jacob well behaved when it comes to sheep and ponies? (He can look to Pepper as his example!)

Well, dang it Portia, move over and let me sit down. I’m cranky and crabby, but I think a good deep swig of whatever brew is being served might just cheer me up just fine. I have my fuzzy socks on and brought along the quilt that my aunt made many years ago, to wrap up in, so I’m all ready to settle in and “set a spell.”

SUSHI!?! I am so there! California rolls, tuna, mahi-mahi…even tried squid and octopus the other day–nothing my stomach wishes to repeat–but I will do anything for an avocado roll or eel!

I looked it up…Me Jaded Erin on top step, kelsey Sarah and CLemson rider on second…you were the one who wanted to sit by the lawn dogs… Remember how me and Jaded promised to make IDs for everyone so we could drink!

::::jumps up to get a goat out of HuntJumpSC’s still::::::

the shed where I store my KJ Chardonnay, and the various cases of reds!!! No shovels allowed on the lawn (in case you kids want to start digging into the “storage” shed). I’ll make copies of the keys for those elders that are storing their favorite imbibements there as well.

you simply can’t be trusted!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I think that me, Clemsonrider and someone else were on the top step…then Kelsey, ErinB and
Sarah on the second… <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes Sandstone…only I thought you agreed to move over and share with me and Kelsey…and we all shared the vodka…or was it hard cidar?

And yes, Becca, I also brought the cookies God I need to come here more often and defend my claim!!!

Sarah

BobO said:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Another thing I miss here is action beer mugs and other items that move.
This site just does not have the feel of the old es porch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This board doesn’t let me post all of the fun little graphics that used to spice up our porch parties so much! Remember the dancing Chippendales?! And as Portia mentioned - the monkey - my finest hour if I do say so myself!

I mean, the smilies are kind of fun
but maybe the admin. could come up with a way to post pics & graphics directly into the posts? hint hint

Your seatr was NOT rudely taken, you always sit between me and Jaded…but now Jaded is Tin and is sitting on the porch railing…

That’s right, BobO. They’re all going to have to go back to the old ways, kerosene lanterns, cooking over camp fires, riding their ponies to work…

Can we rename it to the veranda, so I come, too?

Becca - Tompkins is ultra neat, what a cutie - as is the munchkin with him, that your little brother by any chance?

Well I may be late but I’m here!

Look’s like there’s more young’uns than porch-sitters at the moment. What’s up with that? I know JOH is having some 'puter problems, but where are the rest of us oldies?

Ya know, this is an equal-opportunity porch… non-ex-e-searchers (if that makes any sense) are MORE than welcome! Only requirements: no longer a young’un, sense of humor, love of duct tape and baling twine, and a penchant for rocking veeerrry slowly for the entire day.

(BTW…Sandstone - - I saw that back on page 2! Be careful there!!! )

Ok, guys…let the party begin!!

LCR Scott, shift your butt over and make some room for me on the Muskoka chair. Think it’ll bear our mutual weight? Gotta save the other chair for Canter who seems to be MIA…

Portia, I enlist Hans to help you with your laptop woes and you in turn call me old…though I am relative to the younguns attempting a coup of the top perch…

Okay, to keep up with the refined sensibilities of the NYC girls, lookee what Hans has packed in my thermos – sour apple martinis, girls, enough for all, except the younguns.

(my daughter is dictating this) May I have the pleasure of meeting sumo-boy, and walking hand -in hand once before I slam his face in the sand???

PS—I LOVE sushi!!!

With pinched nerve, she comes crawling up to take her spot on the porch. Feeling really old, she says “hay yungins, pass grandma a cider.”

We really should have these little meetings more often, I am getting confused with all the name changes. I must be getting old.

Weather here is crappy. It is raining, there is still snow on the ground and I am so depressed. Daylight seems to be fleeting and It would be nice not to have to go out of the house stuffed looking like the “pillsbury doughboy”. How is FL, is the weather nice. Someone tell us a story?

Sorry Erin, the only horses that get on the Porch are the real retirees, like Cougar 2’s Wubs. Louise’s horses can come on the Porch, too, since they’re both retired.

Louise, pull up a dog to warm your feet, lend us a kitten to warm our hands, and have a swig of Cider to warm the insides. Then tell us some cute kitten stories.

Ever tried URCHIN???LOLOL!!!

[B] POOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA!!!
[B]

(yes, Becca is whining now!!) Where are you to defend my claim?? gasp

Louise?? Duffy? SoEasy? DMK? Hattie? (I’m becoming mildly panicky by now…) Anyone out there?? You guys know my claim!!

(my oh my, Becca has had a rotton day and she has resorted to whining…its a sad sad day)

Could it be that I actually was generous enough to watch over the dogs? That just doesn’t ring true as a Beccaism…