Question for Canter

I’ll confess to cheating - Hans offered the riddle, he solved it; I didn’t, thus haven’t a clue why the answer’s the answer. Confused yet?

Answer: The German

Aw, LCR, Hanna is a cutie! She’s a big fuzzy teddybear. I wish I had a baby (horse baby, I mean!) to love.

Canter-what’s up with EMG? It won’t let me post, and probably nobody else either, since the last post was 3:45pm yesterday!

Don’t know much about him, although the pedigree is there. The “in foal” rather that “live foal” guarantee bugs me though. Might want to find out about that.

What mare.

[This message was edited by LCR Scott on Feb. 23, 2001 at 01:27 PM.]

sniff sniff nooooooo!! but if you must make it quick and painless, I would want our beloved thread to suffer more that it has to…weep

Does anyone know how to speak pig latin? If so can someone teach me please?

laugh you know you post on this board and e-mail to much when your prof comments on how fast you can type while “listening” to one of his lectures ooops! how was I to know he could hear me type on those crusty old keyboards? lol!

doubletake> I’d love the answers, I’ve thought and thought but my little pea brain is tired from all the midterms I had to muck throught this week.

Thank God it’s reading week and I have no school, except I have no money. Which is why all my friends are enjoying Mardi Gras (sp?) (put on by a bunch of clubs main stream Ottawa) and I’m here, snuggled in and barely awake No complaints though, my tired bones need a rest from my lesson this morning.

Answers to my riddles:

1. Sunday is the name of his horse
  2. Roosters don’t lay eggs
  3. spell out 8 horses i.e “8” in one stall, “h” in the next, “o” in the next ect…ect…
  4. it’s his mom

Canter I love ya baby!! And since your so nice in offering to clean my tack I’ll let you choose It’ll all be fed-exed to you tomorrow, so if you see oh about 3 fed ex trucks outside your door you’ll know who to thank

What horse? give us details DETAILS! unless you mean “had to go see a man about a horse” in the way my grandpa uses that phrase, in that case please no details

Maybe we should contact the Outer Limit’s people to figure this out. Case #22483 “The Post Snatchers”

laugh the only time I get a good nights sleep is when I go out and get really drunk Of course I can’t do that every night can I? well maybe I can…

P.S- our puppy’s most prized art work of slow destruction- the corvette cover.

We were laughing hysterically at this. she couldn’t figure out how to get up, but wanted to eat.

She was soooo tiny she could walk underneath her mom.

OMG, Tin! Moi aussi! While doing work I play loud music, talk on the phone, play games, and check the BB(I practically live here ) The only thing that I can’t do is proofread and edit papers while doing all that!
BTW, I am anxiously awaiting 2+ feet of snow here.

Incubus is one of the following:

-Ninja
or
-Tin

Who am I?
-Recently gave virtual birth eating a paper cup of poutine;
-Am ‘animated’;
-Am at a barn where the trainer answers to the nickname ‘Scout’;
-Am younger than Canter

can you imagine if Erin had to close this thread, and we are so close to our goal?
on another lighter note, perhaps a cautionary tale about reading the BB before going to bed…
Last night I DREAMT ABOUT HEIDI (insert googlie faces here ) ( I still can’t do that !)anyway, here’s the dream:
I went with my husband to an indoor horse show (2 impossibilities) it seemed to be “Henderhell”. someone came up to me and said, “Heidi’s here, come meet her” so we walked over to a 6 horse full of kids and ponies (more googley faces) and there was Heidi (who I have never knowingly met) looking a lot like the trainerformerlyknownas Sue Pritchard!! that was it. scarey. Stephen King, move over baby.
ps Heidi was fully dressed.

working on the directions for (how do you call a coMIL?) you darlin, but had a night out w/girls–hubby being in India and all…

Adorable!! She is quite the little looker. Did you send the pictures to Loretta, I’m sure she would love to see too.

The mare is a TB (16.3), by Strike a Chord, and the reason that I bought her was because her first foal was a 16.1+++ HH as a 2yr old STUNNING INDIVIDUAL!!! The 2 that I have out of her are AWESOME (Mandarin was the daddy). I think this mare would make a great cross with a WB or a QH… She throws size temperament, and awesome movers… I guarantee the 2 that I have will be at least 17 HH…

Do I HAVE to wear an orange toque at the wedding??? It clashes with my complexion!!!LOL

PS–check out my “crap” thread to see another Mandy kid…

Have fun at debating Joanna hehehehe!!! Will think of you while riding my pony!!

Would you preclude my first date with Rick if I pointed out that you really should have had a comma immediately before “BTW”?

be March 24-26?I think–in Ithaca, NY. Cornell polo arena don’t ya know…

(sorry folks, it’s only “B” rated, but I need to get the youngsters out before the big “A”'s start up here in “almost Canada-land”)

Well, funny you should ask Bumpkin.

We’re thinking of venturing to Spruce in July for the North American (Jul 4-8); we shall have children, however, in tow, so would recommend that you listen out for the loudest screeching voices at the venue.

Proviso, BTW, the only Calgarians that I know of on the board are Kachoo, BossHoss and someone else who’s name eludes me right now (sorry). Jair and Alice are but a 12 hour drive away.

I have noticed, BTW, the speed with which you posted once our MIA thread was retrieved and placed in its rightful place atop the page…almost as if you were leading us off a strong scent of suspicion.

No baby yet sigh still waiting. I hope our mare follows in your mares footsteps LCR Scott, would be ALOT easier! Remind me never to bred a mare again, the wait is KILLING me but I guess the end result is worth it

Must go teach but first must inhale bag of candy so I can keep up with active 8 year old boy