Question for Canter

Finally. She speaks!! You’ve been much missed.

Tin - I’m afraid you’ll have to keep the snow - I’m counting on rain. I can’t take anymore fluffy white stuff.

How was the clinic Bumpkin? I’m off for a little Ocala Gossip…

Tin… can you post more Galli and Brie pictures soon, please? (If you didn’t catch my post before, I’m in love with the pic of Galli in her leather halter )

Now I will lie awake until I remember the answer to that riddle. I have heard it before, and I used to know the answer. But I forget! Wahhhhhhhhh. What is it? I don’t know! Grrrr, I will soon find out. Please out my mind at rest!

Miss D!!!

I forgot to ask the question:

How does one get a catatonic AA to breathe/keep heels down/and steer, all at once??? A few glasses of wine possibly???

Hhi from South of the boarder. Do you ever go to any CA shows???

of ketchup!

Just finished last years’ books, and now am allowed “playtime”–goin to get another glass of wine—sorry beered out!!!

Well I know which I would love to choose!!
Unfortunately, my daughter starts her first year of Middle School that week
I don’t think it would be good for her to miss that.
June of July is when we will most likely plan our trip.

I’ve got 2 prepubescent boys I’m willing to put up for adoption. Who wants to start bidding?
BTW - they answer to Damien and Lucifer.

Yes I rode a Bertin…briefly! It was wild!

I might have to adopt one of you girls, I need help. The pay would probably be pretty good.

Hubby was third in slalom and fourth in GS. Pretty good for a guy that hasn’t raced in 16 years. Stable, he looked very fine in his downhill suit. To bad he was mouthy with me when we got home!

I am just not evil. Sometimes I wish…

MsD, I am so sorry to hear about your dogs. That is so devestating.

I like to fall down the stairs. I am afraid of my stairs now. I also have very low blood pressure and like to pass out when I get up to fast. Head spins, yehaa!

My favourite movies are: Blade Runner, Excalibur, Road Warrior(Mel in leather, what did you expect?), Mulan, the Black Stallion, and many other Disney classics(I have seen them all 38 times each at least).

I tried to cover the conversations had in my absence. What I forget?

I am going to bed. Night all.

The message didn’t come off the way that I meant it, and I really tried to hit “delete”, but now I’ll just leave it to see what happens. Most of the content was what I meant, but it came off wrong—long day out in the blizzard…

I’m in upstate NY—used to live near Albany (know jumphigh83–not well, but appreciate her humor, and drove her golfcart at the St Clements horse show once), and have since moved southwest to what I though was a more peaceful environment (ie. less snow), until this latest blizzard!!!

That’s actually a really cute nickname…and so fitting!! Were you already involved with horses before the “my little pony” or did you develop a some sort of personality complex so that you needed to be involved with horse!!!

Have fun with that halter lesson! Should be fun, alright! …Kicking!!! Galli is learning that she can use those long legs!

After 47 pages of posting, I finally started a page! Yippee! Hand over that crown Tin. We’ve only got two more pages to go and we’re at 50. We kicked those Californians @$$ so hard that their great grandfathers felt it.

Ya! Come on guys!
o.k our mare could be ready to pop any time now, she’s waxed, has a nice shiny bag and acting uncomfortable. Any name suggestions? Must start with a G.

Oh and I had the “dreaded” lesson today, Tin was excellent!! I forwarned our coach and so we didn’t work that hard and she was really really impressed with how good he was and how he didn’t miss a step Yah, bonus points for Tin We’re doing gymnastics next weekend so I think a little more effort should be put into riding this week don’t cha think?

Marvel and weep kiddies!

It seems that even mother nature favours the Canadians - it’s sunny, and above 50 degrees F today. The snow has melted sufficiently that I can now gaze upon my brown lawn and melted dog patties in the backyard.

Hey, you guys got any crabcakes? We’re running low on appetizers over on the other thread. You know, everyone shows up for a wake if there’s food.

Millerville is great. I’ve shown there on occasion G. I’m trying to think what shouw it would be? I don’t think they have rateds (used to be Alberta Light Horse show?) there any more, unless you’re talking about eventing. There might be the local Millerville Show, which is fun, very old fashioned, english in the morning and western in the afternoon. It’s so low key that if I can scare up a horse I’ll show it.
The Pony Show used to be held in the racetrack grounds across the road, but since it’s going back to a two day format, and the Saturday market is interferring, it will be moved. That was a lot of fun, I wish they kept it there and accomodated the market, that would be more fun. Also, it runs usually about August, when it’s the same day as a Millerville Event, all the event riders come over to the pony show for fun.

Jaime Lynn> no she’s not dripping and she’s just the tiniest bit waxed. We’re going to watch her like a hawk tongiht cause we’re worried about her health, just hope all is well. Vet isn’t worried but we are