Question for Canter

Sorry Fred. Canter is 21 forever!!!
Loved your story about Fred. Sounds like a very special friend.

I’ll be sure to fill you in… just thought I would go for a peek to see if they are having any bonding moments we should be aware of

Heidi, you are the queen of hilarity!!! You rock!
Question for Canter indeed. LOL!

Palisades, along with Heidi’s idea comes:
No pony jumpers here.
How come our nicest horses like Forever Scarlett, Sylvia etc. would only be average at a US show.

I can’t believe you guys got it to 10 pages!!

Question for Heidi - how many weeks until our first outdoor horse show?? February is really starting to bug me.

well mare is back to her old self, mellow and calm. It’s my turn to watch her tonight so you’ll get frequent “no point” postings on here. Just a warning

I wish she’d post! I would love to say hi. Maybe she’ll bring back some sand for us EMG popsicles!
Diane, at least you got your time in the sun. The closest I’ve gotten to Florida is watching Louise Gaynor’s plane depart. No fair!!

Fred, I would love to see A Fine Romance, I’ll email you in the spring and arrange dates. As LCR knows only too well, I have a baby itch I need to scratch. Best of all, it doesn’t involve my womb.

Shhh! Don’t tell Hans but I’ve already spent his stock options - I think a nice trip to Germany to buy a couple of geldings and a mare is in order. Hell, at this point, I deserve it; admittedly, Hans is pretty good at acknowledging that it truly is about ME and MOI. I think Phil Henning and/or Augustin Walch have a couple of nice WB broodmares, BTW. Though as I think about it, wouldn’t Alice be lovely to breed? I’m sure Jair won’t object. I’m also very intrigued by IVF. For a mare, not me.

Canter, thank you for acknowledging that you are old enough to be my grandmother. Does this mean you’re available to babysit?

If push comes to shove though must confess that Canter and I are really 13 year old girls whose parents are much too indulgent. We can spell, though. Most of the time.

So if that Baywatch “boy” (I use that term lightly, he’s got to be what 50 somehting now ) is a representative of California, who represents Canada?

My vote goes to Bob and Doug MacKenzie (sp?), who do you vote for?

oh and while I’m here (still avoiding my studying) here’sa cool website with a whole bunch of games. I’ve discovered that I’m really good at Blackjack Now if only I had some money to bet…Heidi, Canter, anyone?

http://funtines.hypermart.net/regjava.htm#games

edit

Another suggestion LCR. Have you considered taking the story to one of the tv news show consumer advocates - i.e. Goldhawk on CTV and Peter Silverman on City?

MissD> Yep we plan on being there, but plans might change though because we’re moving that week too. But if we’re there, I’ll be on Tin Can Cody (small bay-no markings) and we’ll have another horse there called Top Flite (big bay with black dapples), my sister’s going to hack him and I’m going to jump him. I shouldn’t be hard to find, just look for the rider getting tossed at every jump or two and that’s me

Will keep an eye out for you! Do you happen to know where I can get a class list? Is it on their website?

What’s your name on the EMG board? Where are you from? Yep, the board is really screwed, so now I have to find somewhere else to go when I’m procrastinating doing homework. I was gonna do all my March Break homework on Monday. Well, now it’s Friday and I haven’t done any. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

Okey-doke. Here’s my other stallion pick.

Cheaper, not proven, though his sire is among my favourite horses.

http://www.charlotfarm.com/futurist.htm

What’s the breed of the broodmare Jamie Lynn? You throwing her in as part of the dowry darling?

BTW people, only 33 pages to go.

Dearest thread.
Thank you for hours of entertainment and enlightenment. Please forgive me for missing posting on pages: 1,2,3,4,5,9,12,14,22,32,33,34,39, 41, and 49 and forgetting to respond to Fred’s name dilemma.

ClipClop, your right we did make our goal! But now’s it’s time to raise that goal to 10 pages (not all tonight of course, though I think I could put a big dent in it if willing ) Night!

Leave it to an American defector to the Canadian clique to put life into perspective for us all. The very proud ClipClop wrote:

dances around in orange thong and toque!

10 pages!! In your face CA clique!

ClipClop, you see, realizes that LIFE is truly about the accessories (though darling orange thongs are so last year, we’re now onto turqoise) and revenge. I’d once again point out that we reached our ten-page milestone in record time and our view-to-post ratio remains at 10%.

Canter, darling, how nice of you to join us. How’re the post-op scars? Do you get the ouchies when you lift your arms above your head? Warm compresses dear.

Tin, lovely farm. Perhaps we need to take a field trip out Ottawa-way.

Yay!! It’s back!!! We’re visable again!!!

Our trainer’s from Brandon and in fact heading back for the Royal Manitoba Winter Fair with an awesome jumper. If you’re at the fair offcourse, look out for “Conair”, wonderful chestnut Oldenburg. To boot, there’s a mare in foal to the Dorsch’s Novalis at the barn.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, I’m off to Jasper to go for my (and my family’s) once a year mountain ski trip woohoo! There are altogether 9 of us (friends incl). Should be interesting and fun! Especially since I missed last year while my groom internship.

Goodluck with the thread hope to have 5 more pages to read by the time I come back.

PS-Bosshoss, haven’t talked to the pony hunter trainer, (don’t see her much) but she has a pony at our barn right now so I might be able to catch her one of these days. I’ll e-mail you when I get back!
Bye!

We want pictures, Jaime Lynn!!!

All these alters are making my head spin!
Please reveal yourselves before I die of confusion!