Unlimited access >

Riderless Horses and Horseless Riders--matchmaking service!

[QUOTE=AddingStrides;4464080]
If so, have fancy 3’ riderless horse ready to pack around a confident, light-handed, kind rider. Please pm for more info.[/QUOTE]

Wish you were a state lower, I showed on the A circuit for years as a junior, but sold horses when I went to school. I’m riding now, but I’d love to ride or show a nice hunter! Good luck, sounds like a good deal for someone!

Need rider help in Carroll County, MD

I have 3 rideable horses (1 pony) and only one butt :lol: I can only ride Fri. or Sun. so my horses don’t get enough work. I want someone to come out and ride WITH me so both horses and the pony get work. You gotta like small children, however. PM me offline to talk…

Oh, these are western horses, 15h and 14.3h. pony is 13.1h so a smaller rider would be great! I’m 5’7" and can ride pony but feel like I’m sitting on a fence rail :winkgrin::wink:

Horseless Rider in Central PA(State College/Harrisburg)

Posting again…

Hello! I’m looking to catch some rides in the State College/Lewisburg/Harrisburg PA area.

I’m located in PA (an hour from State College and an hour from Harrisburg) and looking to catch some rides. 23 years old, have been riding since I was 4, consistantly since I was 8. I’ve got lots of experience with green beans, OTTB’s and “special needs” projects. Soft hands and a balenced seat, very forgiving and kind. I’ve done eventing/dressage and hunters so I am very flexible in the way that I ride. Not looking to make money, I’m just really jonesing for some saddle time. Several people on here can vouch from me. I’m about 5’7 and 155lbs, so I fit better on 16.2+ but have been riding large ponies as well, I’m not picky! Thanks guys…my family and friends thank you as well, I’m cranky without rides! I’m not in riding shape right now but muscle up fairly quickly.

Feel free to email me at l.siegrist@yahoo.com or PM me here. Thanks so much!!

grad student looking for a few rides

Hey,
I am an extreamly good rider as a jr showed jr jumpers and eq and was extreamly comptetive on the A circuit. I am now bringing along green horses. I have been competive all year in the adults on the AAA circuit with my green horses. Top ribbons WEF, Old salem farm charitity show, vermont summer festival HITS etc. I am looking for some rides while my horses are in wellington nov-april. I can only manage to fly down two-three weekends a month to show since I am currently in grad school. Therefore, it leaves me horseless during the week and on the weekends i am not showing. Anyway I am very small 5’4 110 very fit. I can ride anything from small ponies to large horses do not care. I am not looking for anything fancy could really care less. I would love to trail ride with someone (have not done that since I been 10 and moved into the big time show world but recently realized I really miss it) or help someone ride a horse they dont have time for, I dont care about a indoor, jumping a plus but not a requirement. Also, not looking for any money! I live in NYC so if you it needs to be within an hourish, that would be ideal anyway. Westchester, nj and ct all good for me. PM me

Free Lease 16.1h big boned TB gelding, upstate NY

He needs a job, preferably someone who is looking to do some dressage or flatwork. Right now I am riding him 4-5 days per week where he is boarded in Charlton, NY but I have 2 other green horses that need my attention. Off-farm free lease is OK upon approval. He’s VERY handsome and big bodied (he always gets mistaken for a warmblood), PM for pics.

I did children’s jumpers with him when I was a junior and have had him for 8 years. We dabbled in some dressage lessons and I think he would make someone a nice dressage partner.

Riderless lg rescue pony No. Shore MA

NEER has a 14 hand 3 year old (coming 4) that could use some training help. He came to NEER a very very thin stallion. Now gelded, he has gained some weight and needs a job. He loves people and attention but he is very green. Not broke to ride. Does not know how to longe etc… Has had a bridle on and a pad w/ surcingle. Looking for someone to help make this pleasant and friendly little guy more adoptable. He would love some ANGELS too :slight_smile:
email martinmaryd@comcast.net for more details and pics.
Thank you!

Foothills NC, Hickory NC

Need someone who needs ride time or just horse time. Daughter just doesn’t have enough time. I have one 18YO 15h, been there-done that, Arab, and 3 medium ponies. 2 of the ponies are show ponies, and a blast to ride, one just getting started. You can come learn/or play, I have it all. :smiley:

Horseless Rider Dayton, Ohio

I’m a 21 year old college student looking for a horse to ride this winter. I have evented up to training and schooled prelim. Also have experience in dressage and hunter/jumper.

Horseless Rider in chester county- dowingtown chester springs area

Hi everyone! I am a very responsible 15 year old who has been riding for 9 years. I am a hunter/eq rider, but at this point I am open to anything. I have been showing a horse that I have completly trained myself in the childrens hunters last year and we were going to move up to juniors this year. However, last month my dad lost his job and then yesturday my mom lost hers as well. So, my horse has to go.

I am a very competent rider. I will ride anything (my past 2 horses were an ottb and a rescue) I will also clean tack, muck stalls, basically whatever you want for some extra rides! I am tallish(5’8") so I would be better suited for something a little bit bigger, but I have ridden large ponies and don’t look too bad on them. I would prefer it to be close to my house because I can’t drive yet so my parents would have to drive me. Thank you!

Looking for Horseless Rider, Finger Lakes, NY

Close proximity to Geneva, NY and Canandaigua, NY. I’ve got several horses who need miles on them. Our facility has an indoor arena and our horses are cared for very well. We are close by to several colleges, Hobart William Smith, FLCC, Keuka College… If you are horseless in this area and looking for a place to ride, please contact me!!

Horse needs rider - Houston, TX

Hopefully maybe I can find someone in here! :slight_smile:

I have a 12yr old Arabian Gelding (he’s 16 hands tall too) that needs to do something, I have two other horses i’m training and he gets left out and gives me these sad looking eyes…but I just don’t have time to ride him too. He’s trained to do just about everything, english, western, some dressage, trained to drive too. Has shown and done well Arabian Hunter and in CDE’s. He’s easy to ride, no bad habits, does not need any training. I usually just ride him around bareback with a bridle.

What I’m looking for is someone who just wants to have fun riding and go on trail rides, who would take care of him like he’s a part of the family. Should have some knowledge of horses and be able to groom and tack\untack. I have everything needed and am willing to share my saddles, ect. I have a truck and trailer so there could also be opportunites to go out in the state forests and other places. I just want someone who is going to treat him well and is trustworthy\honest.

He’s located near The Woodlands\Tomball area, please PM or email for more information.

THANKS!

N Austin - looking for something to ride

I’m an h/j rider north of Austin and would love to find something to ride regularly. All I have at the moment is a 2yo warmblood and I’m missing being able to ride. If I don’t find something I’ll have to buy another horse, and I don’t think hubby would be too thrilled. :wink:

Feel free to PM for more info.

WNC Horseless

I am missing my own horses(states away), because we all know nothing goes right unless they are in your life. Been screwed over by some people. Just looking for some one to ride. PM if you want to know more (young horse trainer/starter, professional, H/j).

Thanks!

Sent you a PM.

[QUOTE=CenterStage123;4510955]
Hi everyone! I am a very responsible 15 year old who has been riding for 9 years. I am a hunter/eq rider, but at this point I am open to anything. I have been showing a horse that I have completly trained myself in the childrens hunters last year and we were going to move up to juniors this year. However, last month my dad lost his job and then yesturday my mom lost hers as well. So, my horse has to go.

I am a very competent rider. I will ride anything (my past 2 horses were an ottb and a rescue) I will also clean tack, muck stalls, basically whatever you want for some extra rides! I am tallish(5’8") so I would be better suited for something a little bit bigger, but I have ridden large ponies and don’t look too bad on them. I would prefer it to be close to my house because I can’t drive yet so my parents would have to drive me. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Looking for rider in Socal area

I am looking for a rider who is interested in doing light riding, 3 or 4 times a week, in exchange for free board at our facility in La Cresta(Murrieta), Calif. I am offering a amazing facility(see “what did you do with your eventer while pregnant” post for details) for you to train or rehab your horse with top class care. In exchange for riding my two four year old TB’s that are both easy and uncomplicated. For further details please respond or PM me. Thanks. Also I thought I might add that we have a few nice prospects that could be part of the equasion if said individual was looking for a project horse.

bump

giving this a bump

There is a poster here called two sticks I think that was looking for an inexpensive way to work off board for riding. I don’t know her personally but she is in California and might be interested. :wink:
oops sorry the name is probably not right.

Horseless Rider in PA

older highschool student looking for anything sound to ride. I’m located in Northampton County, willing to travel. Quiet and affective rider, can handle the big guys, but small enough to fit 12hh ponies. Recently had to give up last horse due to injury, so also searching for something for possible off-farm lease or sale option within reasonable price.

Horseless Jr in Aiken

Junior rider in Aiken SC looking for something he could do eq/jr hunters or jumpers, dependent on where the horse’s talent lie. Free lease would be nice as money is tight ( whose isn’t right now?). If you have a horse perhaps you have been trying to sell and don’t have time for and would like it to get ridden, shown and be seen, that would work too. The rider is used to riding many different animals. Any options possible.

Riderless horse in NC, 40 minutes from concord, NC

Green broke horse, needs rider to ride him 3 -4 times to start him back up again. Not a bad boy, just been off for a while. Great gound work and manners. Can Pay.