That's a twist

I do sometimes chime in on posts addressed to others. Is that unusual?

So you ASSUMED I was an alter for Jealoshe, and incorrectly accused me of spreading rumors?

I’m not an alter for Jealoshe; I’m not an alter for LK.

Please note that when you inaccurately stated that I was spreading rumors, I calmly asked what you were referring to, but did not go batshit crazy calling you a liar with an unsavory character. That’s what grownups do (calmly ask for clarification.) My assumption was you made a mistake.

Having realized the quote was from Jealoshe, not me, rather than admitting you were wrong or apologizing, you now accuse me of being an alter for Jealoshe! Perfect!

Didn’t write it, am not an alter, not expecting an apology.

2 Likes

you gotta stop this garbage

whether it’s envy or boredom or madness, some of you just lose your socks over other women, to the extent that you are stalking and slagging a girl who was shot by an out of control dude.

He is facing trial for two counts of attempted murder.

You don’t like her cause internet.

Perspective.

9 Likes
People losing the soccer match asking the ref to remove the ball. Best move yet.
8 Likes

And there we have it folks

3 Likes

I think I love you

7 Likes

I’d just like to take a second to acknowledge that phrase. I’ve never heard it before but I love it.

2 Likes

:lol::lol::lol: Stop posting if you want it to go away. I just chimed in to say y’all are crazy.

3 Likes

Here’s some horsey holiday fun. https://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/forum/discussion-forums/off-course/10538152-barn-manager-s-christmas-carol

Wishing everyone peace this holiday season.

4 Likes

really ridiculous. You quoted my post to Jealoshe, then asked me why I said that YOU were spreading rumours. I did not, I indicated that Jealoushe was.

so again, why would you post that?

you are truly unhinged.

5 Likes

This thread has become the embodiment of the yelling woman/sitting cat meme.

26 Likes

I generally hang out on the George Morris thread, and half jokingly said that there were fewer dressage people on the SS list than hunter/jumpers because dressage people were generally more mannerly and well behaved.

In about a nano second, someone referred me to “the MB threads” as a counter example with badly behaved dressage people. As the poster child(ren) of bad behavior, the poster was NOT referring to the pro who shot his own client in the chest, she was referring to you lot going mean girl over LK. Think about it; you’re giving dressage a worse name than MB is.

8 Likes

You’re right, you accused Jealoshe of spreading rumors, not me. I was wrong.

And no, I’m not “unhinged”, I made a mistake.
4 Likes

First few hundred posts:
Posters are gleefully (and anonymously) flinging mud and muck at LK, address questions to her, and admonish her not to post.
Posters to Mod: “Oh my goodness, I hope the thread is not closed”
A handful of outside posters enter and pushback
on the indiscriminate slinging about of insults and half truths.
Posters to Mod: “Oh my goodness, this is a mess, please close the thread.”

8 Likes

yall keep slinging spagetti-os at each other you won’t have room for cake.

cake you said ? This just went in the oven at my house. Dressing is in the crock pot. Turkey is next.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7565/too-much-chocolate-cake/#

3 Likes

Chutney is simmering now. Goose cooking. Tomorrow is rib roast, Yorkshire pudding, parsnips, Brussels sprouts homemade babka and rugelach.

Save me a slice of the cake too. Good cake is a wonderful thing. Makowiec, anyone?

1 Like

Knock it off, you two. That is exactly the kind of neener-neener, one-upmanship that will get the thread closed.

If you must know, we’re having Dungeness crab.

10 Likes

At my house, standing rib tonight, turkey tomorrow.

3 Likes

I don’t need to “redeem myself.” Most of you, however, do & should start trying STAT.
You “believe nothing in news articles or anything I’ve said,” but- you choose to believe two crazy people (girl Joey & haleybot) whom you don’t know from a hole in the wall? Interesting.

Since you read the other read in it’s entirety, you’re also aware haleybot was employed by me. She was also fired by me. In much larger cases of disgruntled ex employees- law suits are attempted, other legal avenues & also threats. You have no idea who this woman is- but she must be telling the truth, right? Her behavior is WELL known in my Region. Yet, even after GJ gave away haleybot real name, I saw no “investigations,” into HER IRL actions- by anyone here! But, she must be telling the truth. Interesting.

Additionally, I recall at least a handful of people noticing the fact (fact) GJ is NOT all there. Even the NYT kind of called her out on being a stalker/ crazy person, indirectly. Yet… her completely unhinged story “should be believed?” Interesting.
Itll be equally interesting when someone locates this “restraining order,” ruling in favor of my ex mother law. (Or…anyone.)

You ARE wrong about everything. Also, you HAVE been “giddily swapping insults.” Those who will be in need of “redeeming themselves,” will be the people who ever doubted one single word I’ve written or stated, involving this case. So far, every single thing I’ve said would happen- has happened. COTH rules state “users are posting at their own volition.” Today, you maybe able to hide under a screen name. Tomorrow, (figuratively - tomorrow is Christmas Day) - a court ordered subpoena could be issued to obtain identities. This is not a “petty theft,” case. It’s an attempted murder trail. 2 counts. First degree. Read that again.

2 Likes

Damn, I’m hungry.

5 Likes

3 Likes