That's a twist

What being shot does do, is prove the shooter is a shitty human being. Sorry, but 2 incomplete stories told by 2 people with a very clear motive (GJ & haleybot) doesn’t prove anything other than the fact, these two people are in desperate need of attention.

And FTR- he was NOT “out of control.” He knew exactly what he was doing - when he was gonna do it- and why. If you were there, you already know that. I should probably take comments like these much more seriously.

4 Likes

“Careful?” That sounds very threatening. The last time I was told to be “careful,” - it was followed by the instruction to “sleep with one eye open.” A few day’s later- I was almost killed. Which words exactly, follow your “instruction,” to me to be “careful.” Aside from your outright lie indicating anything in my post was in any way “threatening,” that is…

3 Likes

I am making au gratin potatoes to go with our Christmas ham.

3 Likes

Short ribs with Bleu cheese cream sauce here.

4 Likes

Anyone who decides to shoot someone is a shitty person, I’ll agree with that. I was using someone else’s words, I don’t know if he was completely rational or unhinged as I was not there.

3 Likes

I want that recipe!!!

4 Likes

That’s not entirely false, I am pretty bored with my life at present. And of course I’m not a model citizen.

And I didn’t actually say I know you. I also didn’t say I didn’t. It’s a fun grey area.

10 Likes

I can see how “careful” could become a trigger word for you after that, but I wouldn’t classify is as a threat, at least not in that context.

7 Likes

Fair enough.

You did call me a “shitty human being.” No one who actually knows me would ever refer to me as “shitty.” I admit, I don’t know who I don’t know. But, I do know who I do know- and those people would not describe me this way.

“Fun grey area?” I guess we disagree about things which are considered “fun.” See, I don’t find anything about acts of unprovoked violence to be “fun.” But that’s just me.

3 Likes

And your reason for creating an account just for this is?

3 Likes

When you said “Ah, but I never said she was a stranger,” that clearly implies that you know her. As a logical statement, it’s true. But its intent is to deceive (suggest you do know her) while leaving you an exit if someone calls you on it.

Not a “fun gray area.” Deceitful and cowardly to boot.

6 Likes

Since it is a foregone conclusion that this thread will be locked, I’ll ask now.

Does anyone know what LK and Susan Wacko are feuding about?

1 Like

Wachowich is insane and likes to bully women in dressage?

9 Likes

Copious amounts of bleu cheese, butter, milk and heavy cream.

Melt a couple pats butter into a sauce pan. Added bleu cheese, milk and cream until desired consistency. Whisk while heating until well blended.

I just make standard braised spare ribs. Brown each side of the ribs in a pan. Put into a slow cooker with beef broth, tomato paste, garlic, chopped onion, salt, pepper. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, turning occasionally to keep the meat covered.

I usually serve the ribs on either boiled or mashed potatoes with the sauce on top of the meat. Totally decadent!!!

6 Likes

Peel and slice potatoes. Later in casserole, salt and light pepper. Sprinkle with chopped onion to taste. Cover with Colby, cheddar and Velveeta sprinkled. Repeat. When casserole full, light sprinkle flour, then milk or half and half, about half inch. Cover. Microwave til tender. Yum.

2 Likes

I made a chocolate cake with sour cream as the fat. Flavored with a cup of coffee. A simple chocolate glaze and then scattered almonds on it.

5 Likes

I can answer that for you. Last winter, (and even till this day) SW brutally bullies 2 Canadian riders, (BFB) & (KP) one trainer (SJ) and even the Global grounds manager, TB. One of her main targets was a pregnant rider (one of the Canadian riders I mentioned.) Surely, you’ve seen these posts “All in is ALL OUT,” and “baby making gets you good scores,” etc…?? Or, her video of SJ & TB making all kinds of false accusations about them. That’s kind of her thing. I spoke with all of them after my many comments on DH page defending them were deleted by her - as is her standard behavior.

I then had some friends comment also, again, defending the people she was torturing. Next day, one of my comments which had been deleted was “featured,” as her post of the day (or something like that.) Since I couldn’t comment on it- I took to my own page to post her post and comment there. She didn’t like that very much. Within an hour, she was on my page (where I allowed her to comment) saying horrendous things. She finally admitted “Dressage hub is just a page I use to fk with stupid horse bit**s.” So… I screenshot took that comment and posted it on every single Sm platform she has an account with. She couldn’t keep up with it. She couldn’t delete it in time & if she did, someone else would be right there to repost it. Everywhere.
Basically, the bullying witch was angry she was met with such resistance. So… she was full of glee when MB shot me. I might say that ls low even for her- but… the depths of her depravity have no limits!
FYI- her comment lives on my IG page. She didn’t dare bully anyone of the aforementioned people again… until either just before or just after I was shot. I can’t remember. If I hadn’t been shot, dealing with a million other things, her more recent bullying posts of the same exact riders would be met with the same resistance they were originally met with. I’ll get there.

2 Likes

SW’s post celebrating the shooting was pretty disgusting, especially since she wants to be out there in the public eye.

12 Likes