Unlimited access >

That's a twist

On December 18, 2019, an indictment was returned charging Barisone with two (2) counts of attempted murder, crimes of the first degree, and two (2) counts of possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, crimes of the second degree.

Does anyone know why there would be 2 counts of possession of a weapon? If he only had one gun, why is there a duplicate charge?

2 Likes

My guess is that you would want to leave the suit as open as the judge will allow so that it doesn’t eventually get thrown out if it turns out that the gun was owned by someone else.

Disclaimer - I have no legal background, I have not read the laws in this state, and I have not stayed at a holiday Inn Express.

I believe one count each for both people he shot at using the gun he was not allowed to be using, the whole unlawful purpose part of the crime.

4 Likes

Could be. I’m also not a lawyer and haven’t stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

1 Like

Sounds like the gun was not registered to anyone. I wonder if it was picked up specifically for this purpose.

3 Likes

The fact it isn’t registered is not evidence of such.

There are 300 million unregistered guns in the US. Many states do not require registration unless a gun is purchased from an actual firearm store. Private sales do not count and many, many guns are sold privately (including at gun shows in some states) or inherited, or given as gifts. None of that is traceable.

15 Likes

Handguns too? Was not aware, thanks. I know its different in the US, in Canada all Handguns require a special license.

3 Likes

absolutely, all kinds of guns. including, in many states, assault weapons.

3 Likes

absolutely, all kinds of guns. including, in many states, assault weapons.

I agree. It will be interesting. And, they’re not SafeSport allegations. They’re USEF investigations. As well as criminal investigations.

What does USEF investigate?

4 Likes

The two counts of weapons for unlawful purpose was not because - rather, not only bc he shot at two people. There is another HUGE reason - one which I can’t disclose- which is the reason for the two separate counts of unlawful purpose weapons.
Of course, the two First Degree attempted murder charges were exactly bc he shot me, then fired at RG’s head.

2 Likes

Lala, who has threatened your dressage career and what does that mean? I am not sure what you meant by that in the COTH article.

Is your unlawful purpose of a weapon charge a criminal claim or a tort claim?

4 Likes

Don’t blame me if you can’t keep “the truth,” straight. My own admission of the facts have not varied. Just because speculating clowns have added their own “extras,” into the factual set of circumstances, doesn’t mean I have. It’s been explained pretty clearly. By me.

I will admit, MH & JH trying to use Wachowich to “get the truth out,” was a real knee slapper. It speaks volumes about how unsure they are of what we have on them & the clear lack of factual evidence they possess against us. We took our facts to the police. They took theirs to… DH? Oh, I forgot. “Took their story to DH where SW graciously (cough) agreed to not post it after a sudden change of heart by those who requested it.” Circus.

2 Likes

Oh. To clarify, the picture of the National medals were only sent to those who directly asked, “What’s a ‘National medal’ anyway? I’ve never heard of that…etc, etc “

Well, now you have. Asked & Answered.

😂😂😂 Seriously?

22 Likes

Nope.

3 Likes

I was NOT employed by the farm. Although, I did read that, too. Definitely a mistake.

I have been saying for months & months that laws were not followed on the property. Some things can be ignored. Fire hazards in the barn can’t be ignored, hence, we called the Fire Marshal & Building inspectors.

What you should find “weird,” is the short span of 7-8 days in which all of this transpired. We don’t find it weird, bc, we know what they were doing/trying to do. We were there.
What you should find “weird,” is MH’s 911 call “fearing for her safety,” after the shooting, when RG & my father went to tend to the horses. The cops arrived. And, then she had to admit to the police she actually never even saw them. They, also, did not see her, nor even know she was there. This establishes a clear pattern of erroneous 911 calls in the days prior to the shooting. But, I assume this will all come out during the trial. Since there is very little information I can share - aside from the exact events & sequence of such events on the day of the shooting, I’m merely trying to lead you to the questions you should be asking yourself. Once you better examine that which I’ve mentioned which you should find “weird,” - you just may solve the whole case on your own!

2 Likes

Very serious.

Hilarious.

6 Likes