That's a twist

When @ladyj79 said “It’s amazing how many alters LK has… “ I’m pretty sure she was being sarcastic.

She,
@Denali6298 and I have all been subtly or unsubtly accused of being alters for LK.

I’m pretty sure none of as are.

3 Likes

I must’ve missed this. Or was too dense to pick up on it (likely).

Welp, there’s only one explanation here: Aliens. All of you. Clearly sent to invade this thread.

OK, if anyone takes that last part seriously, I’m done. :lol:

4 Likes

“Pretty sure” why aren’t you “sure”?

Suspicious!

Ok, I’ll stop being facetious.

(the question above does not require an answer)

2 Likes

Sarcasm is always so hard to detect in the written word, isn’t it? Anyone with a relatively low post count who has been a member for two years or less, is certainly eligible to be an LK alter (myself included). Some simply find it interesting how quickly an allegiance was formed by someone so new who professed ignorance of the situation. As I recall, another really new person was bashed on this thread for daring to have an opinion with lots of questions about why she was posting for the first time and several saying they didn’t believe her. Was it @GiveEmEl?

It truly is not important if LK has one alter or two hundred alters. She must keep her presence and story alive. As she has mentioned, she will be making a 2020 debut in “Wellie” fairly soon. That will be a very interesting first centerline for sure.

4 Likes
  I, as YankeeDuchess, have had the honor of disagreeing fairly vehemently, shall we say, with Denali in the GM thread. Pretty sure she is not an alter for LK. I’ve generally agreed with ladyj79 here and on other threads; pretty sure she is not an alter for anybody, either. 

Before accusing someone of being an alter, don’t you (general) look at anything besides “side of the debate”?  Like writing style, terse vs. verbose posts, command of grammar?

Or is the increase in alleged alter sightings an attempt to get the Mod to close the thread?
4 Likes

For god’s sake. GiveEmEl has a join date of Dec 21
and the accusation of her being an alter was made on Dec 24.
Ladyj79, Denali and I have join dates months or years prior to LK being shot, and consistent presence in other threads.

Are you saying that PRIOR to being shot, LK was such a devious and shrewd SM manipulator that she created multiple alters and made them look lifelike by having them argue with each other on the GM thread? Genius.

4 Likes

If you think I’m LK, you may want to read more slowly.

1 Like

:lol:

christ.

That said, I wonder if I can auction off my coth identity…taking offers :lol: ladyj79 can be anyone’s alter for the right price:lol::lol:

1 Like

@Wilbury Pie

@ladyj79 was not accusing you of being an LK alter. She was accusing you of accusing Denali of being an LK alter. I think.

1 Like

Hey folks, try to keep track of what and who you are replying to.

i think the boxed wine has come out.

4 Likes

I never said I thought Ladyj79 or Denali were alters of LK or anyone. Your join date was just weeks before the shooting on August 7, just around the time things may have been heading south. I don’t know why you joined or what your first posts were. It is interesting your sudden interest in this thread being fairly new. Most have not been quite so passionate in their defense of either side, so you should be able to see why the question would arise. This is a social media forum…not a court of law or life or death. It is a source of information and interest for many in many equine topics. Nothing more or less.

And, yes, based on all I’ve read on the COTH forums, LK is that devious and shrewd of a manipulator to always want to prove her innocence and mantle of being a victim. Of the thousands of words she has written on this forum, I know I’m not alone in wondering why she has not answered the questions of what part she played in the horrible events of August 7 or what she expected the outcome to be of her behavior if the shooting had not occurred.

10 Likes

@CanteringCarrot Not Aliens…bots. :winkgrin: At least one. :lol:

4 Likes

There have been a couple horses over the years named Green with Envy.

7 Likes

Shh…that makes sense and interferes with the boxed wine vibe.

10 Likes

I joined for the RG thread shortly after his suicide and have participated in the RG and GM threads before slithering over here.

For further documentation, please read those two threads in their entirety prior to insinuating, again, that I am an alter for LK, or anyone.

ETA. I am not “passionately” pro LK, or even mildly pro-LK, per se. I am passionately appalled and disgusted at the cyber- lynch mob of posters hiding behind their assumed anonymity on a BB to taunt a victim (“LK, do you still think you’ve earned bronze?” “LK, since you hide from process servers, did you read about the lawsuit here? I hope so.”), throw insults at a victim (thinking of the classic “white trash with a trust fund” here), and swapping falsehoods or half truths as if they are fact. I wouldn’t grace any of that crap with the label of “exchanging information”.

I would clap back at a cyber lynch mob using these disgusting tactics to attack anyone, with the possible exception of Hitler and Stalin.

So perhaps, with the extra clarity that comes from boxed wine, you can explain why you think this well
funded doyenne of SM is worse than Hitler.

4 Likes

Thanks for reminding me to add a square for using the phrase “worse than Hitler” to the bingo cards.

20 Likes

Hahahahahaha! I spewed my boxed wine across the keyboard! “Doyenne of SM”??? Best line of this entire thread!! LK is not a respected expert of SM by any stretch of imagination!

Just a guess, but I wonder if the constant need for attention and very frequent posting on SM is what causes people to be against this woman? Even before the shooting, as I understand it, she was posting provocative remarks on FB. She just can’t stop, can she? Again, I’ll mention it one more time, she hasn’t said one word of remorse about what she may have contributed to this situation or what she expected the outcome to be. LK herself provokes the intensity surrounding her as far as I can see from others.

Everyone loves a hero. There are no heroes in this horrible situation. MB doesn’t say a word (even when asked for comment for publications), neither do MH or JH or any of the other people at the farm during the weeks and days leading up to the shooting. Everyone has gone on trying to live their lives as best as they can quietly staying in the shadows rather than speaking out. They apparently have seriously listened to their attorneys to not speak publicly.

I honestly believe there “might” have been a different reaction to this situation if not for LK’s social media posts. Had she never posted her pre-shooting provocative FB posts and then the plethora of posts in the big thread, as well as the apparently continued posts on her FB page, people would not have her words to throw back to her. She has become her own worst enemy.

19 Likes

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:10544382}[/ATTACH]

@YankeeDuchess

download.jpeg

5 Likes

So did you understand my point in the last post to the effect that I am not taking a position on the likability or non-likability of LK? I said I don’t know the woman, and I’m not judging her based on the crap posted here about her. She is a mere abstraction of a shooting victim as far as I am concerned. I would hope that I would intervene to push back on the taunting, insults, and half truths that I have seen you (general) lob, regardless of the identity of the target. I would hope I would push back at this appalling behavior, as long as the target was “not as bad or worse than Hitler”. If I need to explain the reference to Hitler, this was a dramatic way of saying I hope I would take posters like you to task for this disgusting behavior, regardless of who the target is, likable or unlikable, rich or poor, fat or thin, lower level or FEI rider, etc., given that it is basically unimaginable that anyone could “be worse than Hitler.” I am not here because I am pro-LK. I am anti cyber lynch mob. There is a difference.

Since I am not an alter for LK, I have no way of knowing why she has chosen not to answer your question as to her assessment of her role in the tragedy. But if I put myself in her shoes, I, myself would think I did not owe any explanation to you lot. As you perfectly well know, asking her to opine on her assessment of her role in the sequence of events, and “take responsibility for it”, is you (specifically and generally) blaming her for the shooting/prison sentence. It is blazingly obvious that each side could have, and should have, avoided tragedy by backing down before MB shot her twice in the chest at point blank range. Why do you think she owes it you to say it?

We (aspirational) duchesses do not drink boxed wine. I only drink bottled red (no screw caps) from a wine glass (no plastic). Furthermore, we (aspirational) duchesses do not “spew” wine, regardless of the provocation.

5 Likes

I’m guessing one of LK’s lawyers finally convinced her to shup up? All that’s left is for folks here to speculate on stuff and snipe at each other.

Hey, Dutchess, don’t knock screw-cap wines! The screw caps protect wine better than some corks do!

9 Likes