That's a twist

Your grace, I daresay I am perplexed by your use of the second person in response to my willingness to join you in imaginative interpretation of posts, if your outrage is directed at @Joanne :

I beg your pardon, m’lady, but I am not Joanne. I’m but a poor latter-day commoner who thinks cardbordeaux pairs better with food than with excoriation of those with different perspectives and perceptions, childish quarrels, or sanctimonious judgment of fellow posters.

19 Likes

Where are you getting this specific information? I don’t understand how you suddenly know so much background on these phone calls. (These are all questions you’ve asked many of us in a variety of words…so now, my turn to ask you. We aren’t supposed to make “assumptions”, right?)

24 Likes

So now, @ladyj79 is speaking (providing explanations) for LK? I don’t think so. Someone with the forethought after being shot multiple times, places a 911 call, and then proceeds to batter their attacker with their phone to the point of breaking it, is fearless in my book with the testicles of a Brahma bull.

6 Likes

He absolutely would have the right to raise his rates, but would need to give her the stipulated notice, usually 30 days.

But it still seems bizarre and way out of line for MB to call 911 and say “I want them [officers] here NOW” to the dispatcher because a client would not sign a document. Seems she had every right to decline to agree, in writing, to higher rates.

If she refused to agree to higher rates on July 31, he could tell her to leave by Sept 1, but not by Aug 1.

We all agree that it is not OK to shoot someone if they don’t agree to higher rates. But what I am asking about is the bizarreness of calling 911 if your client refuses to sign a document. That sounds like it’s almost in the same category of calling 911 if McDonalds gets your takeout order wrong.

Just not an appropriate reason to call 911. Unless you resort to calling the cops to intimidate someone into signing.

I am well off financially (no, no trust fund or inherited money). In dealing with trainers, who generally are not as financially secure as I am, for years I tried to be the perfect client who didn’t quibble about possible “gray areas” on the invoice, but pretty soon the gray areas become moderate but obvious padding. If, in an attempt to be generous, and not be accused of “nickel and diming” someone, you keep paying, with a pleasant expression on your face, it ends with the trainer just looking at you as a walking checking account to be exploited.

Since LK apparently had plenty of money, and it was family money as opposed to self earned money, I find it extremely plausible that MOST trainers would be very sorely tempted to drain as much money from her as possible, and not feel any qualms about it.

So, aside from LK posting here saying MB was attempting to force agreement to higher fees, I find it extremely plausible that he would attempt to do so. It’s pretty much what trainers fo.

2 Likes

I’m saying that all of this is speculation. The people (aside from you) saying x is true or y is true don’t KNOW unless they were physically there in the days leading to the shooting, and the actual shooting.

I apologize if I’m not making any sense, I’ve been quite ill and my head is very fuzzy.

5 Likes

@GreenWithEnvy

What is your interpretation this post by @ladyj79 ?

1 Like

I must have missed the part in the 911 calls where he mentioned she wouldn’t pay him? Where did you get that information? (To clarify I’m not attacking you, I genuinely am curious if I missed some piece of info)

7 Likes
 If you’re saying that his calling 911 on her because she wouldn’t sign a document was warning that he was becoming unhinged, then yes, I agree. 

She knew the situation was bad. But I think she never really believed he would attempt to kill her, because it’s just so irrational and bizarre.
1 Like

I didn’t hear anything about document signing. Trespassing and harrassment.

where’s the 911 call where he states he’s calling because LK wouldn’t sign a document?

13 Likes

That is some genuine superhero shit. I’ve never been shot but imagine I’d be on the ground flopping like a fish.

5 Likes

He did not say she would not pay him. At the beginning of one of the 911 calls, it is somewhat muddled, but to the extent that I could make it out, his stated reason for calling 911 was that a client or clients were refusing to sign a document.

She has posted here, after the fact, that MB was trying to get her to pay more than the previously agreed rates,

I find it EXTREMELY likely a trainer would raise rates on an existing client, especially if the trainer understands that it is expensive and a hassle for the client to move. I’ve been there, as the exploited client. I stayed and paid for a while, then left.

But surely you have all had trainers raise rates or come up with creative invoices. I think she may have been not backing down on the attempted extortion (figurative use of extortion here), while not fully believing he would shoot her. Regardless of how tense the situation was, I STILL find it hard to believe he shot her.

1 Like

Christ. When you are assaulted/shot, the body pumps out adrenaline. It is not that unusual for someone mortally shot to go after their attacker on the adrenaline surge before collapsing and dying. But perhaps you meant it as a compliment to her.

1 Like

It’s posted up thread.

@GreenWithEnvy
I remain interested in your interpretation of post #777 by
”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹@ladyj79.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t answer any of these questions.
However, I’m not quite certain of why it is you can’t “make sense of him planning to murder me and thinking he could get away with it.” People who plan out murders don’t plan to get caught. Had he succeeded, he may very well have gotten away with it.
I suspect, he- like most people- figured 2 point blank, bullets to my chest would kill me instantly, as it seems to do in movies. I believe, even though I didn’t fall down dead in that instant- he thought I would, in a matter of minutes. So, to finish to the job, he concentrated on killing Rob by shooting him in the head. Except, he didn’t realize he missed. Neither did I. He only realized that when he ran to the porch to check & was met by Rob - who jumped up and tackled MB to the ground until cops arrived.

I suspect, it was the surprise of getting caught red handed which led MB to repeatedly chant “I had a good life.” Having your face held against a wall while being searched & cuffed at gun point tends to force the reality of getting caught, to set in really quickly. Again, many planned murders - fail. Whether the murder was successful or not, is irrelevant to whether or not the suspect/perp is eventually caught & charged, due to sloppiness in the planning, or, execution (NPI.) All I can say is, this was carefully planned. Our knowledge of this is exactly what made MB’s arrival at our apartment to seemingly want to “work things out,” (he said this himself) - so odd & suspicious, RG and I knew better (instinctually) than to leave the porch together & get anywhere near him together. Especially, after what we heard they were planning. They wanted us together. In every different plan they discussed, (before settling on this one) - the criteria was the same- “make sure they’re together.”

And yes, the girlfriend had the biggest motive of all. If she merely wanted us “evicted,” - they had recourse for that. The fact they did not utilize these options, should be tell tale signs of this: If there were eviction proceedings in place & we were murdered- it would make them number 1 suspects. The calling of the police 5 times (maybe 6) during times we were totally unaware police were being called, (except in one or two cases) was, I’m convinced, part of their planning. I mean, I never said they were any good at plotting murder. Only that they planned it. And believe me, I REALLY wish I could share facts & evidence here, but I cannot. Enough real evidence is out there to draw the most insidious of conclusions. (I.e The arrest/charge of the gun owner. She would not have been charged on a federal warrant for merely owning a gun.) And, that is not what she was charged with. Her charges were much more serious than that.

I think it is @ladyj79 's experience. That is not to say everyone else in the universe has the same experience, does it?

16 Likes

My working hypothesis is GreenWithEnvy and GiveEmEl are the same person, who is not SW.

Evidence is their posting in response to each other’s (their own) posts, similar excellent command of the English language, and most of all that GreenWithEnvy so innocently asked, well why would anyone create an alter?

Not that it matters. It’s just funny. And yes, I have a really low bar for what passes as amusement at this point.
1 Like

You tell us…you seem to be interpreting everyone’s comments to fit your thinking. This truly has become the Yankee Duchess thread.

27 Likes

Bottom line is I really don’t care and will not go searching back to specific thread numbers! Give it a rest for while!

10 Likes

OH MY GAWD. This is totally ridiculous. Since you seem to respond to every single post, are we to assume you are an alter for all of us? Do we now need to wait several minutes between posts to be sure we aren’t liking each other’s posts or responding too quickly or using the same language? I think you might need a calming elixir. You say something doesn’t matter then drone on about it. Make up your mind!!

12 Likes