Unlimited access >

The Maestro has written another book

Mail it using Media Mail (aka Book Rate). The cost drops quite a bit.

9 Likes

I think all you really need to do is re-read the CoTH threads and the related threads on other websites. Save the money for something else.

5 Likes

Too bad they didnā€™t decide to permanently teach him how to use apostrophes correctly :rofl:

1 Like

If I post here does that mean Iā€™m part of the Deep Stableā€¦ I mean Deep State?

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure he did not. But hopefully if anybody searches for Nick Peronace after reading ā€œBehind the Bitā€ they will find the links to the many fist-hand accounts of his fraud, lies, harassment and threats against people. Hopefully they also find the photos of that poor sweet horse Carpathia trying her best to do a Third Level test with a Training Level rider on board. And of course those scores and the name of the very reputable judge who awarded them can be independently verified, unlike Nickā€™s claims to have trained numerous horses to FEI levels.

Someone will have to tell me of SW / DH makes a guest appearance in this book:

2 Likes

As therapy?
Thatā€™s a thought.

I wonder if RD is mentioned?
He very clearly warned NP not to mention him in any way, shape or form.

2 Likes

Yes!!!

1 Like

How about a book reading group, we can read and discuss chapter by chapter

5 Likes

That means multiple people would have to pay for this book and that is more money for NP. Eek.

Otherwise that sounds like a fun group activity.

6 Likes

How bout one person reads a chapter aloud to everyone and then we discus!

10 Likes

I donā€™t need to waste $20 on this drek.
But I will gladly read any COTH review or linked snippet :sunglasses:
I can agree it will be ā€œjaw-droppingā€.
You have to unhinge your jaw to :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

10 Likes

Iā€™m surprised the scores were that high.

Iā€™ve copiedthe first reviewfrom Amazon since I suspect it willbe pulled

1.0 out of 5 stars No need to buy this, as weā€™ve all read his delusional complaints and fantasy tales.

Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2021

Mr. Peronace neglects to mention his lack of any real and verifiable credentials in horses. He is a legend in his own mind. Plus his insistence that his abysmally poor scores in dressage are a result of a conspiracy by judges (none of which even know his name, although one judge did mention the test was so mixed up and poorly done that he wasnā€™t even sure what test Mr. Peronace was ridingā€¦he didnā€™t mention the name but it was quite clear to those who witnessed that supposed test). The award that he sponsored at Dressage at Devon was one he made up based on his childhood horse who was not an upper level horseā€¦and the award was discontinued when he stopped paying for it to be given. He cannot mention an instructor heā€™s lessoned with who actually remembers him, criticizes Olympic riders while misspelling their names, and continually compares himself to some of the great riders. So is this is the ugly back side of the horse businessā€¦Iā€™d agree. Beware of people with false credentials.

41 Likes

That was what I was thinking

1 Like

Generous

2 Likes

Oh my. Hadnā€™t seen the actual numerical scores before. Iā€™d ask why he wasnā€™t riding a lower level test or why he didnā€™t seem to improve any between June and July but I suppose those questions will be answered in his jaw dropping, personal journey.

4 Likes

Well, we always have our friend, Capt. Zoomā€¦

9 Likes

Ride/train up the levels?
Build a foundation?
Pfft.

2 Likes

Apparently the Psychotherapist retired last June.

1 Like

How much does the author make off of each purchase? How does this self publishing thing work? Does the author have to pay something or just a higher percentage of each book to Amazon?

1 Like