Unlimited access >

Thoroughbred Sport Horses aka Churchill Hunt Club aka many other names

I know aren’t those highly entertaining!
I am waiting for them to defend that :smiley:

Here is another good one.
I just noticed on their contact page they used a random image of an office building and then the google map they included is actually right by where I work off Man O War near Beaumont in Lexington. Not only is there no corporate office (and did they not notice thy list themselves an an LLC not a corporation?)but the address they listed is Alexandria Drive which is across town and if you google map it is a totally different location altogether lol!
So they have now been caught taking pics off the internet of either people riding and passing it off as themselves and their horses, random picture of houses passing it off as their farm, and making up addresses and pretending they have a corporate office there.
Is their no end to the ridiculousness these people will stoop too :lol:

1 Like

For those of you following along at home, the updated statistics are:

Laurierace: .215 posts/hour

CaitlinandtheBay (me!): .0165 posts/hour

Hannah619: 0 posts/hour or .084 posts/hour or .112 posts/hour depending on which reading of total posts you’re using.

1 Like

[QUOTE=hannah619;8061980]
I spent 15 minutes writing a post on here. Spend many hours a day with my horse. Some people believe in working from the ground up.

I deleted posts responding to the ridiculous ones. I thought this was an intelligent, thoughtful forum, not a slanderous, silly one. That was an error in judgment on my part.

Thanks to all who’ve added nothing of value to a conversation. I’m bummed the Chronicle is on board with you folks. Take care to all.[/QUOTE]

Slanderous would be spoken but it’s misuse is quite consistent in posts defending this outfit. Its libelous if written. Unless it’s true in which case it’s niether.

1 Like

[QUOTE=hannah619;8061996]
I don’t measure a good horseman by how often they post on online forums. If you do, I feel bad for your horses.[/QUOTE]

Written by one increasing their own post count bumping derogatory information up to page one so all see it when they log on and it stays fresh in their mind. If you stop that, it will stay buried unless somebody looks for it. And this bump once again puts it front and center on Google.

There are other issues then fairly common sale horse tactics,choice of photos and questionable claims of coveted industry awards…not real popular with some local vendors, neighbors and a few other places around the area.

1 Like

Sandra of ChurchHill Slump Club . She has no idea what kind of horses she is getting. She doesn’t spend anytime with these horse to find out their issues. She turns them around quickly for a quick buck to a poor unexpected uneducated soul.

I spent 15 minutes writing a post on here. Spend many hours a day with my horse. Some people believe in working from the ground up.[/QUOTE]

Have you still not swung a leg over it?
You know it was already doing an undersaddle job at the track, right?

Some people believe in actually riding their horses.

I spent 15 minutes writing a post on here. Spend many hours a day with my horse. Some people believe in working from the ground up.

I deleted posts responding to the ridiculous ones. I thought this was an intelligent, thoughtful forum, not a slanderous, silly one. That was an error in judgment on my part.

Thanks to all who’ve added nothing of value to a conversation. I’m bummed the Chronicle is on board with you folks. Take care to all.[/QUOTE]

Bless her heart!

I should think if Hannah is a lawyer then she would know the difference between slander and libel.

1 Like

An error distinguishing forms of defamation, as well.

I don’t feel one bit sorry for the people who are running this operation. Their business is an insult to every reputable rehoming and retraining organization that is attempting to safely, ethically transition racehorses to second careers.

Sandra Lattanzio, no need for you to post as yourself, Churchill Hunt Club, or any other alter. If you want to explain your actions (or lack thereof), send me a pm and I will call you, since you are, reportedly, not as “in touch with all your horses” as you claim to be.

If you are as consumed with the welfare of the American Thoroughbred as you state, you would be dismayed by how sadly the story is playing out for one of your horses (and its financially-drained, emotionally-exhausted owner) whose situation I am aware of. Perhaps it can serve as a moral lesson for you and your associates. Appears you could use one - or more.

1 Like

They just put up a new video for their Massage Therapy Training. They are now open for enrollment everyone quick get “certified” before it’s to late :lol:
http://www.learnequinetherapy.com/

Happy

I am very happy with the horse I purchased. No issues with them at all. I heard there is bad blood from year ago with some of you. If that’s true then maybe take it somewhere else.
I had a great experience working with them and would refer them to friends.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alterky;7654565]
They’re baaaaaaack.
http://tbkysh.com/
Yes I am posting under an alter. Flame me if you will but did not want to be inundated with crazy messages from these people.
OK so this is new name number 4 I believe. How many names can these people come up with?
Look at the description they have on their Thoroughbred Sport Horses facebook page about 100% happy customers. Who do these people think they are fooling?
Would love to hear from anyone who has bought a horse with a return/exchange guarantee.

"Thoroughbred Sport Horses is a training facility located in Georgetown KY, for thoroughbreds transitioning into the show world.
Description
Thoroughbred Sport Horses is a training facility located in Georgetown KY, for thoroughbreds transitioning from the racetrack into the show world. We have on average 100 horses come through our program and have a 100% success rate with happy customers.

Our main focus is that these amazing athletes find homes where they will flourish.

NO Q ASKED: If the horse you purchase doesn’t work for you we will exchange for another thoroughbred. "

I would say that 100% success rate with happy customers is a bit of an exaggeration![/QUOTE]

Happy customer. Would refer them to my friends

AMEN

You know, simply starting a new thread would be a better way to give them a testimonial.

Adding to this exsisting one bumps all the negative information right back up to page one. Yet again. Amazing bumping these long forgotten threads up from, like, page 72 as a defense keeps getting repeated.

I thought they left the place in Georgetown and relocated out along Paris Pike or something…?

Sandra is back in CT, as far as I Know… at Westbrook.

Random AMEN? Lord school is definately out for the summer.

1 Like

[QUOTE=Horsegal984;8205163]
Random AMEN? Lord school is definately out for the summer.[/QUOTE]

Well, you know, when the spirit strikes you, you just gotta let it out! :winkgrin:

[QUOTE=Lkegger;8204392]
I am very happy with the horse I purchased. No issues with them at all. I heard there is bad blood from year ago with some of you. If that’s true then maybe take it somewhere else.
I had a great experience working with them and would refer them to friends.:)[/QUOTE]

I don’t normally post on H/J but oh, the irony.:lol:

1 Like