Unlimited access >

Warning...my experience with Airdance Farm and Lisa Dunckley

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/grd/3998493770.html

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS HORSE

image 1 image 2 image 3 image 4

Hello, I am looking for this horse, I adopted him out to a lady “Lisa Dunkley” DON’T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH HER! And she turned around and SOLD HIM. She signed a contract saying I can take him back if she needs to get rid of him/sell him!
He was UNLAWFULLY SOLD
The lady sold him before i could come pick him back up!!!
and I am alerting all auctions
His name was koda,
I think he was renamed “smoke jumper”
Tattoo number is *34527
He is from France, his registered name is •Camisado•
NEED TO LOCATE HIM DESPERATELY

it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3998493770 Posted: 2013-08-13, 12:04AM PDT Updated: 2013-08-13, 12:45AM PDT email to a friend

I believe Houston’s previous owners in Michigan have frozen left. He is nice stallion!

Vteeple - do they?? He is a stallion that I would like to consider in the future… But from what I have read, I would not want to do business with his current owners.

For all those that have problems with Lisa Dunckley, PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE on Bay Area Equestrian website to help stop other people in her local area from being a victim

1 Like

Put a lien on her property, have her vehicles seized, etc. You can levy on any of her possessions and have them sold in order to collect your money owed from the judgment. First you get the judgment with attorney’s fees, then you start levying on her property, both real estate and everything else.

I know I’m late to the party here, but have search the thread for “Collection” or “Collector”, and come up dry. Since the OP has a judgement and no payment, why has this not been sent to a collection company? This will have an effect on the credit rating. Others have suggested leins. Don’t know if you can do a lean and a BC at the same time.

It may help if you specified who you wanted to contact you. Or you could private message them instead. This thread is very old, many people who posted on it are long gone and unlikely to see your request.

If you click on the little arrow & bubble, you can see which post this is in response to.

But yeah, that poster hasn’t been here for seven years sooooooo …

1 Like

i’m new at this site and would really like to get in contact with these individuals. I would rather private message them.

Can you private message me? I really need to get in contact with these individuals.

I have no idea how to get in touch with them. Why don’t you PM them? Asking me isn’t going to get you anywhere…

4 Likes

no need to get snippy. Just trying to figure out this site. I’m trying to figure out how to PM others. I understand its a long shot but why not take the chance.

I have no idea why you think I can help you get in touch with that poster, or why you think stating that is “getting snippy” :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

If you need help with PMs, there’s a FAQ thread in the tech help forum that can walk you through how they work.

8 Likes

Nobody got snippy with you. YOU need to PM the members you want to contact. Take some personal responsibility.

6 Likes

Last i checked i wasn’t messaging you. :roll_eyes: “I” will find my way around this site and “I” will try to get in contact with these people. Next time mind your own business.

1 Like

Wow. You seem nice.

9 Likes

This thread seems to attract a lot of one time posters.

I hope they stick around, we need this type of joy on the board.

2 Likes

In a way, this is a valuable reminder for unsuspecting buyers/sellers. Lisa is still in Livermore, buying, breeding, and selling like crazy. She takes her students to the local horse trials. All one has to do is google and one will uncover multiple legal issues.

I was saddened to see some old videos on her youtube channel of a Trak mare I knew. This shyster combs the ads for free horses.

If you want to message someone on this board, click on their name, and then click on the email icon and type away.