Unlimited access >

Way off course- NYC

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Erin B you have just succeeded in completely frightening me to death… those predictions are way too spooky. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm sorry, didn’t mean to!

~*~
See What Mood I’m In at iMood.com!

very well said JM! what a sad day. i just got in from putting my kindergartener on the bus and turned on the TV. i’m a half hour from the city! too scary!

anyone remember Nostradamus’ prediction? Soon after the new millenium a leader from the Middle East will rise up and attack. God.

News just came on to say there MAY MAY have been an explosion at the pentagon. News correspondant there is reporting. He says it felt like a small blast and now people being herded out.

“No One Trains For Second
Place…”

My husband told me that the hospital he works at here in CT has been put on standby by CMED for possible overflow injuries from NY

Someone I work with is in DC on vacation for two weeks!!
I am praying for everyone.
And I do hope all of you in these areas try to keep in touch with the rest of us, as we are worried for your safety.

helloagain NBC news had it on but they were quicke to say that the school was empty and the police were checking the building

I just heard confirmation that it was a plane that hit the Pentagon

It is at times like this that I begin to realize how different our world is. I am constantly amazed at the totally different social values and humanitarian values some people have. Whether it is based upon religion or just where we were brought up, I am still amazed at some that have total abandon of the value of human life and disregard for the suffering they bring to this world by their selfish action.

They obviously were not brought up in the little “white picket fence community” as I was.

I am relieved to hear that many BB’ers from the East are well. It was one of my first concerns.

I am also thankful that my husband is home safely, as he is a commercial pilot and this is his week off. However, I am very concerned for many people we know in the airline industry and my old boyfriend from many years ago that works for the Secret Service. His old address was 2 World Trade Center, NY, NY. That just gives me chills…

I hope these prayers and tears from way out west reach those that are most in need.

“The older I get, the better I used to be.”

There wasn’t a 3rd plane at the towers. The towers had been leaning since the airplanes hit. There was a report of a small explosion near the base of the south tower. But it was unconfirmed. It could have been from the original crash - wiring/gas leak.

The 3rd plane went into side of pentagon. It was a big jet. Three total explosions at the pentagon so far. They believe it is residue from the original crash. Looking at the pictures of the pentagon up close how awful!!

Place…”

The 911 cell phone call was from the Pennsylvanian crash.

CBC Newsworld interviewed an American Airlines Captain who said that for sure in his opinion, those airline pilots were already dead.
He said that airline pilots are trained to deal with hijacking, and that it is commonly understood that in an event such as this, you sacrifice the plane before causing mass destruction.

Reports of a 4th plane hijacked and on it’s way to DC. Unconfirmed. But has been announced. I was supposed to get my cast on today. I think I’ll go to Reston via the ‘backroads’. I can’t even react to so much devastation. I can’t even register it.

This is a declaration of war as far as I am concerned. It is just as strong as pearl harbor. I hope our country is strong enough to go after who ever did this.

Place…”

That is the heart of our great country. We value our freedoms, hard earned and unique in the world!

Please, just to clarify, the Pentagon is NOT located on the capitol Mall, it is fairly far away, across the Potomac river. In Arlington, I think. Repeat, Pentagon NOT located near Capitol building.

I was just thinking that the closing of the Chelsea Eq. Center was really a blessing in disguise. They would have been practically at ground zero.

I have always watched the news abroad with impartialality (sp?). Now that it is happening so close to home I can’t fathom ever making a casual statement about terrorisim again and world problems again. Even w/the oklahoma bombing and the world trade center bombing it seemed shocking and horrific but was only one incident in it’s self. To have this happen over and over and over again today. I just can not comprehend the imact this will have on us all. I am sitting here watching footage of jets taking off from andrews airforce to protect this area. The news people warn us that the 4th airplane is about 10 minutes away from DC. I am in shock.

Place…”

My mother reads a lot of Noustrodaumus(sp?) and Edgar Cacye’s predictions and has been saying to us for years the prediction that…the hollow mountains in the new city will be attacked.

on a good note… I have a friend whose father was supposed to be on the flight coming to LA from NY, she hadn’t talked to him, but ater found out that he went on a flight last night instead!

~Christina~
“Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, Darling!”
JD;Heathers
Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.

Please let it end.

I’ve already posted this, I think 3 times today. Nostradamus did not write that verse. A Canadian student named Neil Marshall wrote them, to prove that ANYONE can make up something as vague and predictive as Nostradamus.

Here is his website, if you need proof:
http://www.ed.brocku.ca/~nmarshal/nostradamus.htm

Unless you believe Neil Marshall can see the future, please join me in the fight to stamp out ignorance. Tell everyone you know that this is 100% pure hooey (even more so that actual Nostradamus quotes, which are also horseshit IMHO, no offence to horseshit.)

I’m going between this board and JB’s board. Am at the library where noone can get onto Cnn, etc. Do not have a TV at home. Keep it going, please.