Unlimited access >

We need some cute Kitty pics to cheer us up

Her name is Velvet. She is a tortoise shell-and-white, with a few ginger patches.

5 Likes

She’s lovely.

3 Likes

Helper, the barn cat, taking a nap in the backseat of my car while I was doing chores one day last summer.

Greta (my late GSD) with Hilda when she was a kitten back in 2017

I put an ice cube in the water dish and it intrigued Gracie, Biscuit, Phoebe & Mabel.

Bing with the indoor (cat safe) palm before the kittens destroyed it. He will be 18 years old this summer.

26 Likes

rally cute cats and dogs!

2 Likes

Since my old thread on Hammie went poof in the changeover, here’s some from when he was a kitten.

You can see the scar from his surgery in this one, just barely - it was still healing up.

This is Hammie with my beloved Nigel, taken Dec. 2020.

26 Likes

This is Miss Kitty, this is me attempting to take a picture of the bag of treats to tell DH what we are out of…Note the camera blur of her face, but that paw is locked down and ready!

24 Likes

So I missed all this fun over the weekend.

Cue SQUEEEEE from me. I love all the happy kitties and the naughty ones.

Consider me cheered up!

But keep them coming… :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Love baby Hammie! :heart:

That 2nd picture is hilarious. Is Maximus yawning or snarking?

2 Likes

Definitely snarking. :slight_smile: Ham was trying to play and Maximus wasn’t having it.

3 Likes

These two…

24 Likes

Priceless. I’ll never forget coming home from school one day and finding my dear tabby sitting on the couch, with his claw impaled into my roommate’s retriever’s muzzle. The poor cat had HAD it with him bouncing off the walls.

Cheeto Puff doing God knows what

25 Likes

This kitty, the neighbors cat who lives with us, is usually the instigator. And definitely has the upper hand.
They are the cutest best friends.

Largely because I felt badly that kitty chose to live with us*, last Xmas I wrote/illustrated a book via Shutterfly about their friendship for the two little girls next door. I need to create a sequel…

*I actually think it was because their dog, who was Kitty’s bff, died that she ambled through the woods to our house.

4 Likes

That look Cheeto Puff is giving you!! :joy:

“Do you mind??” :joy:

3 Likes

I love the expressions on these kitties faces! Such adorable personalities!

1 Like

I call this the, “Where did my balls go? I’d be able to lick them if I still had them!” look.

7 Likes

Ralph always lets Ella sleep in the bed and he sleeps outside of it, even though there’s another one right next to it.

Basket Cat Dizzy trying to prove he still fits in it.

Bird snoozing in the sun on the couch.

24 Likes

Gracie being stoned!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sia1qb4uGr6Whv418

9 Likes

I have a Cheeto too.
And his belly is his playground

Your Cheeto has The Tail of Tails :scream_cat:

18 Likes

Mr. Beasley supervising DH cleaning his saddle.

(excuse the kitchen, it’s under reno)

19 Likes