Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

The way she keeps posting it’s like she thinks this whole thing is an over dramatic prime time crime show and her plan to take down the man is going exactly as she planned. Like, dude. You survived being shot. Stay off the internet for a while. Stop crusading to ruin people. He’s already going to jail. Work on your mental health. It’s shocking how much the people around her are enabling her insane behavior.

40 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what does it take for a lawyer to fire a client? Can a lawyer just decide to wash their hands of somebody?

1 Like

I’m sure that an attorney (or team of attorneys) from the state will be prosecuting the criminal case, so likely whoever drew the short straw is stuck.

She’ll sue in civil court as well. I’d think any attorney she might try to retain will have plenty of opportunity to do a risk-benefit analysis prior to taking her on as a client.

8 Likes

Is the link not working for anyone else? Would love to be clued in.

It still works for me.
<Scar’s voice from The Lion King> Be prepared! :lol:

https://pasteboard.co/Ivgk1lU.png

2 Likes

…wow.

(worked on mobile data but my WiFi apparently doesn’t like that link)

Posted on LK’s personal FB page:

Hey! J.H & MH - isn’t it bad enough you’ve helped put your master in jail for a VERY long time? Guess not! Ok! You just lmk when you’ve had enough. I can take 3 bullets to the chest - despite the irreparable damages to my lungs & emotional stability. Scratch that. I think it says it all when you make friends with Susan Wachowich just so people believe your stories. Yeah. 🤣🤣 Doesn’t get more depraved & desperate than that - Except…Having your bf (mb) teach your son to untie girls’ bikini tops at pool parties to cop a feel to prove he’s not “gay”. Then, as if that weren’t enough, having the village drunk (barn drunk) teach your kid that making fun of Paralympic riders is A ok.

Again, another video which will soon be released. Me? I’m sleeping next to exactly who I want to be tonight & every other night. Hope Mb doesn’t drop the soap.

2 Likes

Lots of lawyers specialize in taking hopeless or high profile scandal cases, if those cases can pay well enough.

However I am not sure why LK would need a lawyer yet as far as the shooting. The state will prosecute the offender, and she only appears as a witness.

MB will need a lawyer. He will need to hire that lawyer with his own money. There are lots of lawyers who would take that on, hoping at most to get something like assault rather than attempted murder. That’s what lawyers do. They do the best for the clients that come their way within the parameters of the legal system, and they certainly take on clients they don’t fully approve of morally.

I agree LK’s postings seem delusional, but she might be able to claim afterwards she was on painkillers or whatever.

I agree these posts are not setting up a good framework for a civil suite to follow the criminal trial. However that would also be dependent on what assets MB has after he is in prison and the farm sold.

I think lawyers tend to fire clients who argue with them or go against instructions, so it remains to be seen if LK could hold it together long enough for a civil suite or if she ends up wanting to “destroy” her lawyer after 3 months. Also dependent on how much money she has for legal fees.

3 Likes

Not working for me either

That was pretty much my first thought regarding the pain meds when I read that post. However, the tone of this post is not too dissimilar from previous posts, from what I have seen.

7 Likes

Just chiming in with some data on comparative murder rates Canada/USA. Taking two cities I know well, in 2010 Abbotsford BC was " murder capital of Canada" with 9 murders, 6 of which were gang related. It’s a farming exurb. Things have quieted down since marijuana was legalized. In the same year Baltimore had 223 murders and seems to be trending upwards over the past years.

In 2010,Canada overall had 610. USA overall had 14,748 murder and non-negligent manslaughter.

I just picked 2010 because of Abbotsford making the rankings.

So yeah a lot fewer murders trials here than in the USA.

1 Like

My SO’s ex-wife was fired by 2 divorce attorneys, both of whom basically decided the money wasn’t worth the headaches dealing with her caused. I know with the second one, lawyer fired her because Ex was badmouthing her own attorney all over social media right after mediation.

1 Like

Canada has 1/10th the population of the US, that is why you need to use ratio per a specific number of residents

if projected to the same as US Canada would have 6,100

by the way Canada is on equal par with the US in drunk driving deaths

but I think Canada leads the US in beheading with knives

Not to further derail, but… You would have to look at the per capita rate for the comparison to be meaningful. If my math is correct, Canada has 9.94% the population of the US. The murder rate here still surpasses Canada’s per capita but it’s also apples to oranges many other ways, most notably in terms of population and geography, etc. We have a lot more population density and urban centers. While the relationship between crime and population density is complex, it appears there is at least a moderate correlation, especially as it pertains to rural vs urban environments.

After my first year going to Spruce decades ago, though, I maintain that it’s a lot lovelier up there in many ways. Subject for another thread…

5 Likes

" Mad, bad & dangerous to know." - from LK’s facebook page introduction pre-shooting.

7 Likes

Mr. p had triple bypass March 29. I don’t recall him being on anything more than Tynelol for a few days

1 Like

Ok, so no one deserves to be shot no matter how much of an evil witch they are, blah, blah, blah. Has the word “karma” popped into anybody else’s head?
Zipping up the flame suit…

19 Likes

We now know she’s told the truth at least once in her life

17 Likes

No, but I am thinking that if I were MBs lawyer I would be very tempted to go to trial. [edit]

(And by that I am not agreeing it was karma or that she deserved to be shot. And I know nothing about how the legal system works so maybe I’m way off base).

5 Likes

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/United-States/Crime

https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/canada/usa?sc=XE29

Looks like the murder rate in Canada is 1.68/100,000 and in the USA it’s 5.35/100,000.

Not sure how we got onto this, maybe I was trying to make the point that between much lower population and much lower % murder rate that murder trials are much more rare up here.

I’m guessing when it goes to the civil trial, all her “I can’t control what my multiple personalities do” posts are really going to work against her, so I’m sure MB’s lawyer is hoping she’ll keep posting all this stuff. Not that it in any way gave him carte blanche to shoot her, but it will show that she’s cool with instigating and escalating. In the criminal trial, im not sure the posts will come up too much, unless they use them to reference what MB was talking about in some of his 911 calls.

4 Likes