Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Big crickets. Huge. Godzilla sized crickets.

7 Likes

Shocking.

4 Likes

QFP?

Quoted for posterity.

4 Likes

@MHM Hahahaha I thought it meant “quit f’ing posting”ðŸ¤£

64 Likes

Maybe she could somehow justify why its ok to squat on a property after being asked to leave…if its really her. And what her defense was for the assault charges and cyberstalking criminal convictions were. Sounds to me like there is only one side of this without any violent, dangerous criminal history, and it wasn’t lalaland.

9 Likes

QFP
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“height”:“16”,“width”:“35”,“data-attachmentid”:10471466}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:10471467}[/ATTACH]

laurenjpeg.jpg

1 Like

Omg. Well, by all means, take it any way you like. :lol:

4 Likes

Ooo, good one.

I sure hope MB doesn’t plea out and goes to trial. I’d let those chips fall where they may.

5 Likes

Yes. And I’ve made that very clear. Further, on my profile it says my name. Additionally, if you’re attempting to pretend you had no idea 💡 I was/am ME, just stop. I may HAVE a screen name - but I certainly don’t hide behind it.
None of you know MB. Live there for two years then you comment with validity.

1 Like

A.) We we not “squatting.” Nor were we EVER, at any point (and there are public records of this - or lack thereof at Washington twnshp pd) asked to leave. But cool story. We were just there today. Decided against staying only Bc of the trauma.
B.) I have zero convictions for cyber stalking OR assault. In 2003 (not that this explanation is owed to you- but everyone deserves a chance to save themselves from themselves) I was jumped by 7 girls at a bar. As I don’t drink, I was holding a mini cranberry juice bottle. I defended myself. The judge obviously agreed. C.) Never charged in my life for “cyber stalking,” ever. D.) You think MB’s record is clean? Think again. My charges (and all acquittals- since anyone can get anyone arrested- but it must be proven in a court of law) WERE DROPPED.

So, yes. Only one party here has a clean record. It’s NOT MB. Get your facts straight.

3 Likes

You can’t be serious. Ok, Susan Wachowich. He’s in jail. I’m not. Common sense should tell you his story didn’t add up. Also, that’s the WORST advice ever. He faces 2 counts of first degree attempted murder AND 2 illegal weapons charges. He’s looking at about 35 years. Maybe 40. But… you know best. I agree. Let the chips fall where they may. 👌

2 Likes

I guess you missed the 2 paragraph post from 2 hrs ago, where I clearly state “MB is a phenomenal trainer. One of the best. No one is sadder than me that he pulled this. But he did.” (Paraphrased slightly.) But thanks for the recap of one my older posts. My fb page praises him up to July 2019. What’s your point? His training ability isn’t in question. His lifelong horrible temper - causing him to try and take my life IS.

3 Likes

Oh nooooo. See, it’s FOUR AM here. I fell asleep & it’s not my job to entertain any of you, However, I’m unclear as to what you think you’re “hearing crickets,” over. I’m 🤔 98% sure I’ve answered all questions- no matter how ridiculous. If I don’t respond, assume my lawyers advised me as such.

5 Likes

C.) Never charged in my life for “cyber stalking,” ever.

C. Never charged for cyberstalking/bullying ever??? Can you explain the pending charge from 2017 then???

8 Likes

may be but New Jersey there is a charge of passion provocation manslaughter, max time is ten years, mim time is five years

7 Likes

If you felt your life was in danger at any time, why couldn’t/wouldn’t you leave the farm? You were living in the house and he was sleeping in the barn. You sound like you have the financial resources to do so. Just pack in the middle of the night and go. Even if there wasn’t an eviction notice, surely you would have been justified for doing so.

24 Likes

Wow. Attorney’s worst nightmare.

30 Likes

She was out to cause trouble. Probably saw MB’s vulnerability and decided to take advantage.

As one other person put it, she probably had a plan to try to take over the farm.

w