Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

We are curious why you wouldnt leave when asked if he was harrassing you and you feared for your life. There were places that offered to take your horses.
Why are you avoiding that question if you want to set the record straight?

12 Likes

I think ALL of us care but the story continues to change and major questions are ignored. You’ve cleared up a lot…where everyone was living, who owned the gun used, and that MB owed you $50,000. But it still isn’t making sense.

6 Likes

i did answer it, actually. WE WERE NEVER ASKED TO LEAVE. Not formally. Not informally. Not at all. If we had been, I’d have retained our family lawyer long before. You do realize I was at Gladstone showing with MB coaching me like 10 days prior, right? Whatever he was telling the cops, he wasn’t telling us. So please, stop lying. I answered this question twice. This will be the last time.
mB wanted to get out of paying a big bill … but, he wasn’t prepared to evict us or even try. He was merely trying to prove to his gf (who threatened to leave him twice if he didn’t make us leave) that he was “really trying,” to do just that. I learned this later on. K? Question answered sufficiently?

1 Like

Thank you. If you were so afraid of MB that you were “sleeping with one eye open”, why didn’t you leave and take legal action against the debt?

13 Likes

The story hasn’t changed. Not one bit. Not from my side, anyway. As more questions are asked, I may fil in more blanks. That’s not changing a story. That’s adding to an already INSANE story. Lemme ask you- when ou read the patch article someone posted, did it all make sense to you THEN??? No. It couldn’t have. That’s what set ups are meant to do. Confuse people.

So, I wil be as candid as I can. Mb is a BAD PERSON. I lived there for two years. You honestly think in the 5 days leading up to my shooting, things went THAT sour - I needed to be shot twice in the chest? Be real here. At least do that - and separate your antics from those of SW. All I ask.

2 Likes

At LaLa pop rider: I am curious about you having cameras recording all over a farm that you don’t own. What gave you the right to do that?? Along with voice recordings. Isn’t that illegal wiretapping???

So could any of us go to your house and put cameras up and record you and rg? Or would that be illegal and a violation of your privacy?

NEVER been asked to leave a farm? Are you sure??? Well, maybe yr daddy came to the rescue and bailed you out again. My understanding is you were asked to leave 3 farms in nc.

What about the pending cyberbullying/cyberstalking case in NC from 2019?

Why did you post a 6 chapter narrative of yr opinion of MB’s life. You wrote it like you were there and apart of their marriage and relationship.

And everyone wants to know IF YOU WERE SO SCARED AND LIVING IN A CONDEMNED HOUSE AND HAVE LIMITLESS FUNDS…WHY DIDNT YOU LEAVE???

15 Likes

I promise you I am trying to understand. My problem is any rational person would have gotten the heck out immediately if he was that bad!

3 Likes

Girl, you sure do have an interesting life.
Have you decided who you want to play you in the movie version?

12 Likes

Lala, that may well be true that he didn’t ask demand that you leave the property BUT your posts have been made public that you were in fear of harm coming to you for a week before the shooting. That to me is the most perplexing why you did not load your precious horses and get the hell out of there then retain your family lawyer to settle the debt etc.

12 Likes

Legally, I cant answer that. Though, there were clearly reasons beyond your knowledge. I’ll answer one thing: I DID take certain actions. Also, we had no idea MB was going to refuse the debt on its due date. If he wanted us gone so badly, I wonder why it is he Begged Me to get my 5 yr old mare who was in Holland being trained, to NJ “IMMEDIATELY!” That was just 2 weeks prior. She was fine & in great hands. But MB INSISTED I bring over w my other 5 horses he had in training. Doesn’t add up to the average person, I get that. It adds up to me, though. After all, I spent 2 years with that barn day in & day out.

1 Like

No offense, but I really don’t care what your “understanding,” is. I’ve been at the same one farm since I moved to NC. Still there in fact! No clue about cyberstalking in NC. I haven’t been to NC since after Wellington- for 3 days.

You seem combative & youre certainly making up lies. Stop yourself. Or don’t & believe your self authored tabloid.

1 Like

But, you didn’t have to do anything he asked you to do about the mare, did you?

You come off as a strong person yet you apparently allowed yourself to be used for some reason, assuming what you’ve said is fact. It is truly hard to comprehend why you stayed so long (2 years) if it was that horrible. It just does not make any sense…you must be able to see that.

5 Likes

Oh yeah… Incase you never studied law, recordings are admissible so long as they are recorded in a “common area,” with “no reasonable expectation of privacy.” So… no. Someone could not rig my home w cameras. But… I can watch my horses on camera ALL DAY. Further, MB is NOT the owner of Hawthorne Hill. I had all he permission I needed. And, I most definitely do not need yours.

You remind me me of this wannabe trainer I refused to train with in NC… There were just 2 of those. You seem to know an awful lot about my “daddy.” Oh well. Can’t fix stupid.

3 Likes

Never named the person who told me that. But, you knew that already.

1 Like

That wasn’t my question. I was merely quoting your post and asking again, if it was so horrible, why stay?

6 Likes

WTF makes you think the House was condemned? 🤔 And wtf do you think called the Fire Marshal & Building Code Inspector ?? Sorry, but I won’t have my horses in a fire hazard. Mb was building illegal things and that’s all you need to know. Our apartment was NOT condemned. The barn was as was their side of the house.
Was just there yesterday! So odd. STILL no eviction notice and a thousand apologies from the owner.

K I’ve answered enough of your questions. One for you. Which “3 barns,” was I “kicked out of?” I don’t do fake news. So we’re gonna clear this up right now. Oops! Didn’t see that coming did you? Crickets.

2 Likes

This question won’t be directly answered for a variety of reasons.

I’m not sure what outcome LK expected out of staying in this situation.

7 Likes

I was following the thread and noted that the post count had really fallen off. Now it’s high again. Coincidence?

2 Likes

Never said I was “introduced to Coth,” the other day. Just directed to this specific forum.

Maybe the problem you you are having is reading comprehension. Do yourself a favor. Go with either EXACTLY what I have so far stated- OR rumors. Mixing the two will only cause you more confusion than you seem to be experiencing.

4 Likes

I just did a property record search for 411 W XXX Rd and it definitely IS owned by MB.

19 Likes