Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Again, your response defies logic. If he is such a horrible person and MH is a “dumbass” why not leave? Yeah, I know…not going to answer because you legally can’t or because there is no explanation. I tend to believe the latter and will wait for the transcript from the trial.

11 Likes

I wasn’t speaking to you and am uninterested in your defense. Your words are clearly stated.

I would like to know more about 1/2 owner of the horse who was sleeping on a mattress outside the horse’s stall. Was she worried about the horse, or didn’t she have anywhere else to sleep? Was she the person who owned the pink gun?

I promise you, IF it were that simple, that’s what would’ve happened. You know I can’t say more. I REALLY wish I could. The long & short of it for now is just- it was not as simple as you’re implying.

5 horses in fT
1 horse in CEM QT

• he was bad all along- but nothing we couldn’t handle (or so we thought.) Didn’t expect Ruth’s gun to come poppin at me. Don’t you see that makes MB the biggest coward & cheat of all time? Murder us & what? Say we attacked him? Nope! Guess he forgot we have nest cams in & out of the house. Authorities gathering evidence as we speak. A lesson (which I learned too) - - never, ever, EVER assume anything. To assume makes an Ass of U n Me. #factsonly
3 Likes

Why the “XXX Rd”? The address was in the link of post #1.

411 West Mill Road, Long Valley, NJ

4 Likes

see folks, another telling statement. “If we had been asked to leave we would have retained an attorney”.

Normally, when a tenant is asked to leave a tenant starts to look for a place to move to. Its abnormal to then seek an attorney. That is, if that statement is true.

To me, the situation is becoming clearer and clearer. Moving would have diminished the drama and it’s all about the drama apparently.

29 Likes

She was the gun owner.
I have NO clue why she put a mattress there. Although, the barn was full & she didn’t want to sleep in the basement of the house. I’m not her mind assistant. I’m sorry, I just don’t have these answers. Why would she ALLOW Michael to use her gun to attempt murder? All questions I will never be able to answer.

1 Like

I am sorry you were shot. I am thankful you survived. That said, your reputation for erratic behavior makes it very hard to have a lot of sympathy when you simply could have left, just as battered women do every single day, if indeed it was that horrible for you.

As you’ve mentioned the truth, or some semblance of the truth, will eventually be known.

13 Likes

Hahahahaha! I can’t remember page 102 much less page 1! :wink:

2 Likes

Didnt have a trailer. (Mostly thanks to MB convincing me I didn’t one).
Next, we were making plans to leave- boarding 6 horses in one spot with the type of training they &I needed was a tall, tall order.
Again- more to the story. So don’t throw stones from glass houses.

3 Likes

I guess it’s lucky I’m not asking for sympathy. I do find it hideous this victim shaming though. No matter what- I was shot twice. It was not in self defense. While plenty more story exists, wtf else matters??? Do you condone trainers shooting their students trying to kill them? Sure looks that way.

6 Likes

of course it’s telling!!! Obviously, had MB told us to leave the property sooner, I’d have retained my attorney sooner. That house isn’t MB’s.

Next- we were interviewing other trainers way before the last week there. We have a home in NC! We were ONLY in NJ bc mb begged me to come & provided housing.

How bout, stop players by detective or “lawyer,” and worry far more about WHY YOU FEEL ITS OK FOR MB TO OPEN FIRE AT CLOSE RANGE ATTEMPTING TO MURDER A STUDENT!!!” Do that. Anything else makes you all look horrible. Welcome to America. Land of the brave & puppets to the NRA. Fkng ridiculous.

4 Likes

I think I speak for most when I say man, this thread got weird!

39 Likes

Thanks for that interesting answer.

Now I am wondering if she always slept in the barn or was it only recent behavior? If it was recent, it would seem that either the horse had a health issue and she needed to stay close, or she perceived a threat to the horse. Did you see her sleeping there when you were in the barn at night?

Take care, you are still healing. Try not to stay up all night like the rest of us on here.

3 Likes

“There will always be much more behind what happens than is initially obvious.”

2 Likes

One of my favorite lines from Beetlejuice: “This place just keeps getting weirder and weirder.”

5 Likes

To be fair, I don’t think anyone has outright said “it’s ok for MB to open fire at close range and murder or attempt to murder a student” or anyone for that matter.

No insults to America or political matters are necessary.

I don’t know, if I had a home in NC and otherwise liked it there, I’d stay there. Especially if the person that invited me to NJ had a certain negative reputation or behaviors as you say. I don’t care if they beg. But, again, details that I’m simply not privy to.

I think that the whole situation just seems irrational, from all sides, to many of us, so the questions are not meant to be an attack or a justification for you being shot, but an attempt at understanding what exactly went on in this CF. Maybe we’ll know one day, maybe not.

I think people say it’s “telling” that you’d consult an attorney immediately upon notice of being evicted. It’s telling because most people would leave and wouldn’t stay where they are not wanted. Why contact an attorney? Now if he actually doesn’t own the property as you say, then that can change things. But I don’t know what written agreements, if any, were signed…Or how landlord/tenant/property owner laws operate in the state of NJ.

During such a crazy event, it is best to ignore and abstain from social media. It’s so hard to do that! but could be better for you legally and mentally in the long run. But, that’s your choice, of course.

5 Likes

Where did the 6th horse come from? 4 were at MB’s one at the QT facility, so when did horse #6 come into the picture?
Yes I agree, so much more to this story!!!

2 Likes

Legal question re: the recordings in this situation – what constitutes a “common area” on a private property? I have been to barns with cameras, but the cameras were installed by the owner, and there were notices posted. Could a boarder/tenant install cameras, say, in the indoor arena and aisles legally? If so, that is remarkable.

8 Likes

So the barn was condemned and you won’t have your horses in a fire hazard.

So when you were told to sleep with one eye open and multiple people offered to move your horses for you, why didn’t you leave?

We all saw your fb posts and the comments, so no need to pretend you had no offers to get your horses out immediately, and we all saw you turn those offers down. Practically the entire universe has the screenshots.

30 Likes