Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Why do you feel your TRAINER owed you $50k?

Have you turned pro?

18 Likes

No. You didnā€™t. But you did accuse me of ā€œranting.ā€Ā Iā€™ve been unable to write or SAY anything for a month. An ig reply here or thereā€¦ Maybe one fb post. I finally say something - and itā€™s a ā€œrant,ā€Ā according to you. Please lmk the format in which youā€™d prefer I reply- IF I do. Iā€™ll try my very hardest to oblige. Ć°Åøā€˜Å’

1 Like

bbm

2 Likes

Itā€™s none of your godamn business why he owed us 50 k (thatā€™s a VERY generous number.) Ask him. Heā€™s in cell block D.

2 Likes

QFP

5 Likes

QFP

3 Likes

QFP

3 Likes

Again, much like DH - (with admittedly, nicer and more intelligent people) the COTH forum has an agenda too. Some genuinely cared about my condition. The rest, only here to here to tell some ā€œI know Lauren & I can tell you- she deserved this,ā€Ā story or to read the comments hoping for some big secret not yet revealed. If I donā€™t like someone, I tell them or avoid them. I donā€™t hide behind a screen name & make up stories.

On a lighter note- perhaps the funniest thing about all of this is, MB HATES SW (DH) - like, everyday in training we,d laugh our asses off at her ridiculousness. So I find it ironic that he is ā€œher hero.ā€Ā He wouldnā€™t pee on her if she were on fire. Sorryā€¦ true story though. Ć°ÅøĖœā€š

3 Likes

QFP

4 Likes

Appears that you do.

Are you Lauren Kanarek?

20 Likes

and now we hear crickets

15 Likes

Well, surprise, surpriseĆ°ÅøĖœĀ³Ć°ÅøĖœĀ³Ć°ÅøĖœĀ³Ć°ÅøĖœĀ³

5 Likes

Big crickets. Huge. Godzilla sized crickets.

7 Likes

Shocking.

4 Likes

QFP?

Quoted for posterity.

4 Likes

@MHM Hahahaha I thought it meant ā€œquit fā€™ing postingā€ĀĆ°ÅøĀ¤Ā£

64 Likes

Maybe she could somehow justify why its ok to squat on a property after being asked to leaveā€¦if its really her. And what her defense was for the assault charges and cyberstalking criminal convictions were. Sounds to me like there is only one side of this without any violent, dangerous criminal history, and it wasnā€™t lalaland.

9 Likes

QFP
[ATTACH=JSON]{ā€œdata-alignā€:ā€œnoneā€,ā€œdata-sizeā€:ā€œmediumā€,ā€œheightā€:ā€œ16ā€,ā€œwidthā€:ā€œ35ā€,ā€œdata-attachmentidā€:10471466}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{ā€œdata-alignā€:ā€œnoneā€,ā€œdata-sizeā€:ā€œlargeā€,ā€œdata-attachmentidā€:10471467}[/ATTACH]

laurenjpeg.jpg

1 Like

Omg. Well, by all means, take it any way you like. :lol:

4 Likes