Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Further, if my goal were to cause trouble I could do that for a much cheaper price than what I was paying mb. Interestingly, no talk of “trouble” had ever been mentioned for the 2 years I lived & trained on the premises. Grifter? Ok. Here’s the narcissist for you- without my checks, mb would have lost that barn last year. Normally, grifters TAKE … they don’t GIVE.

3 Likes

Gifter was mentioned several times earlier in this thread…and they can have very complex and drawn out ways of accomplishing their goals.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Sure they do, narcissist do. So that later, when their horrible behavior pushes that person, whom they gave to, over the edge, they can claim victim.
BT/DT/t-shirt.

Tale as old as time, indeed.

16 Likes

1.) I meant that figuratively. Obviously the DA had to confirm the gun belonged to who we already knew it did.
2.) THAT is asinine. Judges are trained to make impartial and fair decisions. Perfection not necessary. However, if the peanut gallery wants to make judgments- I don’t think it’s unfair to ask they not be hypocrites.
3.) I have 5 attorneys. Plus the DA. Nothing I’ve written or ever will write is a secret. My attorneys are the ONLY people I pay attention to. But, thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Assuming that was true, is that why you refused to leave? You felt you owned his property? Were you jealous of something? Were you not advancing to FEI fast enough? If he owed you money, there were other paths you could have taken. There appears to be a pattern of you getting along with people for a period and then it all goes to hell. Is that everyone else’s fault? I am NOT being judgmental, simply trying to understand your reluctance in explaining any of the more negative aspects of this horror story. It seems everything is someone else’s fault. BTW, that is not condoning you being shot by anyone.

24 Likes

You are clearly delusional because YOU are the one who first suggested that people shouldn’t judge unless they are perfect. See your earlier posts. Thank you for agreeing with me that perfection is not necessary.

The fact that you are attacking me for that statement, after you then agreed with that very thing suggests you are only out to cause trouble.

6 Likes

ding ding ding! we have a winner!

9 Likes

LK says she recorded everyone at MB’s barn? Really, is she THAT paranoid about people. Even recording 1 person is nuts but everyone? That said she is off her rocker, so…

12 Likes

Um no. I was shot with RC’s 9mm RUGER. I don’t own Rugers. I own Walthers. But I assume your question was sarcastic and rude, given the fact everyone knows by stalking my fb posts what weapons I own.

1 Like

How on earth did MB get Rob’s Ruger?

8 Likes

I truly did not know what type guns were registered to you. Who is RC? Is he your boyfriend?

2 Likes

Who is RC?

2 Likes

Honey, it ain’t stalking if your page is public or if the people sharing what you wrote were “friended” by you.

There’s that same MO again…

14 Likes

And… WOW just WOW!!!

6 Likes

So how did MB shoot you with RC ( boyfriends) gun???

3 Likes

Thank you. Sincerely. Seems everyone is so desperate for MB to be a person he is NOT - I’m just the easier scapegoat. Mb was in zero danger. He shot me at 2 pm while I was reading on my porch. He shot to kill. He missed. But no one is a winner here. I lost a great trainer despite he was a terribly miserable man & I will be a physically & mentally changed person forever now. No winners. Just a terrible situation.

Lk

8 Likes

I think everyone is wondering how MB had RC’s gun???

4 Likes

This might be hard for you to believe, but there are actually many people in this world who:

A. Don’t have criminal records.
B. Have been in bars at all ages, but have never been in even a single bar fight.
C. Don’t look at your Facebook or Instagram accounts.

Shocker, I know.

35 Likes

Exactly!

and if this person really is Lauren Kanarek, then bragging about owning weapons isn’t the smartest thing to do!

6 Likes

Really?

That sounds different from the published account that you were having an argument with him, which caused your boyfriend to come out onto the porch.

Also… you were reading on YOUR porch?!?

28 Likes