Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

This is really getting confusing.

6 Likes

So RC is a she…who is it?

But you are now deep into details of an ongoing criminal investigation with one of the people involved taking part and others hinting that they are very close to the situation and know better/know more… and thus we are far past speculating, venting, discussing and sharing thoughts and concerns.

Those of you concerned about MB might want to take a step back and consider not engaging…

4 Likes

Who is Ruth Cox?

RC…is clearly Russell Crowe.

20 Likes

Ruth Cox is/was the acting barn manager.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/longvalley/war-cops-called-5x-olympians-farm-shooting

3 Likes

Ruth Cox…acting barn manager that reported lk’s fiance acting in a threatening manner.

4 Likes

Seahorse,

Poof . Drop the name and then erase your post???

3 Likes

Funny thing is that no one has provoked anyone here. The details keep coming from someone who showed up here. No one of this board (that we know of), went and sought her out. She came here.

11 Likes

Hey, did I bring up him allegedly owing you $50k or did you? If it’s nobody’s business why did you post it to the world?

Considering that you had multiple horses in training and were living on property in an expensive area for an extended period of time you must have provided a tremendous amount of services to him for him to owe you $50k on top instead of the other way around.

30 Likes

Nope!

2 Likes

She signed one of the posts “LK”

“Legal territory” ?? The only reason to shut down this thread would be to stop LK from further embarrassing herself. Also, the more details she provides on this thread may be used against her in a court of law. Would these details be consistent with statements she’s already provided to law enforcement ? Sometimes it’s impossible to stop people from self harm.

9 Likes

And that’s what makes this thread part of “legal territory.”

I supposed that a defendant gets to do whatever they wish in the media. But I don’t think any of this is well-advised. I can see why a Moderator would like to keep COTH at a distance from it all.

3 Likes

It’s only “legal territory” because one individual has no impulse control. COTH and members are not contributing to this. Free speech and all…

9 Likes

COTH is not responsible for what people post except if it is harassment or threatening or inciting illegal activity.

Again, I believe this has been incredibly civil for an emotional COTH thread. Sometimes when something so shocking occurs to someone you know, either personally or a trusted icon, people actually grieve and seek understanding.

So much of this just does not make rational sense, particularly why the victim didn’t get out to begin with. That’s not “victim shaming”, that is a very legitimate question to many. Again, why keep poking the bear if the plan wasn’t violence of some sort?

10 Likes

Just curious. How does one get “jumped by 7 girls in a bar” ?

1 Like

If LK was here the LAST thing she should be doing is posting on this thread. Doing so would be highly inappropriate and would render any odd behavior here as future evidence for the defense. It could, realistically, show sociopathic behavior.

Now I will read the updates since my last read 36 hours ago to see if this is the case.

OMG it boggles the mind as to how bad a move that would be.

7 Likes

Advice I’ve given, and been given, about judging character. You don’t reach conclusions based on one incident (unless it’s really egregious) – you look for patterns in behavior.

5 Likes

Be prepared for a thoroughly boggled mind!

11 Likes