Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Ok, say we have established (possibly?) that she may have this PD and that one of the traits is that one will use any manipulation to get what they want, but what is it that she wants? A medal, a ribbon, to go to the Olympics, more FB friends???
I’m having a hard time with the importance of it all when several lives are ruined and animals are effected!

3 Likes

They want attention. Pure and simple. Some on this thread have mentioned sociopath, but I lean more toward narcissism.

Here’s a link to NPD that pretty well fits, but I’m certainly no medical professional. I suspect all of us could fall into one or more of these categories.
https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder.htm

4 Likes

Why ? She’s not now and won’t be on trial for this event.

11 Likes

If she said she gave, or lent, MB a large some of $ they will want to verify that fact.

7 Likes

They don’t own the house in NC … it’s just a rental.

7 Likes

It appears that’s what La La thinks.
Humorous, no?

10 Likes

Originally posted by BigMama1 View Post
I realize the bar is set pretty low already in this thread

I believe the bar had to have at least eight ladies since seven attached LaLa also the bar must serve cranberry juice in a glass container … at least that is what I recall from many pages back

31 Likes

And clanter wins the interwebz today! And owes me a new keyboard!

12 Likes

Best post of the day!!! Now the point about the juice in a glass container… did she get jumped in a juice bar? A coffee bar?

5 Likes

A Bar Bar.

2 Likes

You’ll need to go back about 10 pages. LK explains one of her old dismissed arrests when she was jumped in a bar and defended herself with a mini cranberry juice bottle that was considered a dangerous weapon.

5 Likes

Exactly. If this goes to trial. Everything about her will be examined.

6 Likes

I was making a joke and I read that post.

1 Like

My sense of humor has evaporated! :winkgrin::winkgrin::winkgrin::winkgrin::winkgrin:

2 Likes

My sense of humor has evaporated with this thread! :winkgrin::lol::winkgrin::lol::winkgrin::lol::D:D:D

1 Like

In all seriousness as a former bar tender and someone who has been to a lot of bars those where my two ideas of what she meant by bar in reality.

2 Likes

how did he drive to your apartment when you said you lived in the same house? Just asking, not really expecting a coherent explanation or anything like that.

She reminds me of Chanter. Remember the long thread, and what happened to the person that believed her and took her in?

18 Likes

She reminds me of Chanter. Remember the long thread, and what happened to the person that believed her and took her in?[/QUOTE]

Yes! Many similarities. Except I don’t think the fine people of CoTH would help her out at this point like they did Chanter.