Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Oh more house guests makes popcorn

23 Likes

So what happened the day LK got shot? Were you there? Inquiring minds would like to know. Please tell us what you know.

2 Likes

Is there an eyeroll emoji? Asking for a friend.

10 Likes

Wasn’t there some ancient COTH train wreck about a blue saddle?

12 Likes

Ok. I had heard that LK hardly ever showed up for her lessons and hardly ever rode her horses. Yet somehow expected to advance her riding skills and get great scores on JT. How accurate is that?

2 Likes

Start at the beginning and tell the tale. We’ve got the popcorn!

8 Likes

I concur. It’s another blue dress/gold dress scenario. And nobody is likely to have a change of view.

Plus there was the story a few pages back about the roommate who just had to show her gun to the wacky departing roommate to solve all the problems. So it’s possible there was that expectation from one of the parties involved here.

But again, it’s all conjecture at this point.

5 Likes

: rolleyes :
Without the spaces.
:rolleyes:

3 Likes

Blue Saddle??? Where did you go??? We wanna know what you know. Please tell us.

2 Likes

Interesting! I was curious about RG’s “missing” deal but couldn’t find anything online. Could you enlighten us? It is refreshing to hear from those of you who have/had first-hand experiences with either party. I wish more of you would post so we can add more pieces to the puzzle instead of going around in circles.

3 Likes

Search “Blue Saddle Inn”, IIRC. 😎

1 Like

Oh it’s definitely LK without a single doubt. Like everything else in her life if it turns out to be damaging to her in anyway it’s going to turn out someone mysteriously hacked her accounts. LK is a sociopathic narcissist who can never take responsibility for her insane actions. Just wait when I say the best is yet to come, her true colors are soon to prevail. I am just curious why a woman who had no reservation in torturing me for years has yet to comment on one of my TRUTHFUL replies? This baffles me

3 Likes

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::winkgrin::winkgrin::winkgrin::winkgrin::winkgrin::winkgrin::winkgrin::winkgrin::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Such drama!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

4 Likes

Huh? Good grief girl, relax. It’s all good. You should not get so snotty when someone disagrees with something you say.

13 Likes

Uh yea! And I live in Calgary the most US cultured city prob most gun owning in Canada.

Most people who have more facts and experiences have given them to investigators, attorneys, etc. rather than jeopardizing anything publicly.

3 Likes

Hello Lauren, I was wondering who you would show up as!!

9 Likes

Fight back?? For what?? I simply stated that the tone of a certain post from you was harsh and uncalled for. That was not an “attack”, it was an expression of opinion along with a plea that we should stay cordial. You reacted rudely. Not only to me, but also to others. Let’s just quit this and move on.

10 Likes

I understand that. But this is more of a “side-story” that really does not affect this case. Anyway, I am just curious.

2 Likes

Scheduling an appearance on Dr Phil?

4 Likes