Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Bye.

20 Likes

If you canā€™t win a pissing fight with a dick, what exactly do you win it with?

31 Likes

Iā€™m sorry; am I the only one puzzling over that vulgar and confusing expression? I can think of about four completely different meanings, along with seedy graphic images, for that little pearl.

10 Likes

Shall we have a random game of what the next screen name will be and when it will appear?

9 Likes

Bye.

10 Likes

Actually I think there have been several.

5 Likes

Did she? The wrong person would not have missed. She got a 2nd chance.

13 Likes

LMAO! YOU WIN!!!

9 Likes

I pop in and out several few days to follow this more than bizarre, disturbing and tragic situation. Why do I suddenly feel like Iā€™m watching The Three Faces of Eve starring Joanne Woodward?

9 Likes

Actually, you are reading, "The 3 Posting Names of LK

16 Likes

Well, she did say she has multiple personalities ā€¦

21 Likes

Dragonfly90 AKA Lauren Kanarek I am 100% confident it is you. I know you, your writing style, emojiā€™s, words you use, and stupid smiley faces. ā€œyou cant win a pissing fight w/ a dickā€Ā does not sound like a quote a cute 70 year old would post. It does not surprise me that you create an account to comment on how good you look. No, youā€™re not narcissistic by any stretch of the imagination. You canā€™t eat soup w/ a spoon BYE Ć°ÅøĖœĀ.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s funny.

4 Likes

Weā€™ve learned that LK has zero impulse control and is addicted to being the center of drama/attention, so it would be no surprise that Dragonfly90 is her as La-LaPopRider was. She canā€™t help herself.

14 Likes

So transparent.

5 Likes

I am not here to argue with you. I am not LK. I donā€™t know her, I donā€™t know you. I have great sympathy for you, I have children and grandchildren of my own and losing any of them would be devastating, no matter how many years have passed. If I touched a nerve with my first comment, well I was speaking in general and was not aimed at you specifically.

Old ladies are perfectly capable of saying ā€œvulgarā€Ā things at times, especially old horse ladies. My husband has been gone over 20yrs, cancer, I like quoting him. The one word in the quote actually is ā€œcontestā€Ā not ā€œfightā€Āso that has been corrected, perhaps that makes more sense? I thought it was appropriate for the situation where people are telling me that I am someone I am not, just in order to bash LK some more, useless to argue with them is basically what it means. It was a frustrating position to be put in and rather mean and foolish.

I think is is appropriate for me to leave this forum due to the fact responses to me are based on the misconception I am someone else. Not fair to that person, not fair to me.

Best wishes, I hope you find peace.

8 Likes

This is Loving Lauren. Unfortunately thereā€™s also Lying Lauren, Lascivious Lauren, Looloo Lauren, Likeable Lauren, and more. What Laurens did I miss?

10 Likes

Good point. She could have met a wrong-er person.

4 Likes

Lashing Out Lauren, Lucky Lauren, Loser Lauren, LaLa Lauren, Low Down Lauren, Last to Leave Laurenā€¦so many more!

5 Likes