Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Thank you for helping confirm my story of why LK started this mess!!!

2 Likes

No need to post under a different name, Lala. You were not banned.

2 Likes

I dunno. With a little artistic liberty, it could be a thriller down the lines of Fatal Attraction or Gone Girl. I think Ben Affleck would make a pretty good Michael Barisone. Or maybe Vince Vaughn? Heā€™s good at playing an affable, likable guy who can turn dark. Jodie Comer is a no-brainer to play LK.

Killing Eve spoiler alert! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDdhotN0Dnw

4 Likes

But do any of those actors know how to fancy-prance on a horse?

6 Likes

If Stephen Colbert could handle the fancy prancing, Iā€™m sure Jodie Comer could do it! Sheā€™s a badass. Iā€™ll bet she could even do it without piaffing her pants.

9 Likes

Trust me you, this is by no way, shape, or form LaLa pooper. It was a poem I wrote but I was hoping to get more credibility than being assumed to be a crazy narcissist.

10 Likes

JoAnne, please give me more credit then that. I do not like LK AT ALL.

Yes. Can you correct me on the correct name? I thought it was Hawthorne Farm. My apologies to COTH if I am wrong.

Not to spoil the fun, but BIG STRETCH.

Hopefully her riding gear wouldnā€™t come from SmartPak

1 Like

It is Hawthorne Hill Farm. I was not sure if the media were calling it something else.

Doesnā€™t matterā€¦by all accounts, LK doesnā€™t know, either

20 Likes

Thank you. Such fine publications as the NY Post referred to it as Hawthorne Farm. I will untwist my boy shorts now.

1 Like

Holy crap, thereā€™s a POEM?

3 Likes

A poem based on this bad fan fic.

5 Likes

Sorry, greenies. Anybody on this thread who signed up here in the last month has about a 50/50 chance of being either LK or a friend of LK, in my mind. Or possibly a foe. :lol:

17 Likes

I just signed up as per the advice of a good friend WE ALL canā€™t stand LK. She had been this way her whole life. Trust me when I say she is CRUEL

10 Likes

She has absolutley bo friends from grade or Highschool lk is her biggest and only fan. She made up 10+ accounts on Facebook and starts trouble for everyone. She is constantly commenting on her own posts.

Is the house full?

I mean the moon!!!

So many houseguests, so little evidences.

15 Likes

See, stuff like that never even crosses my mind unless somebody points it out. Except on threads like this one. :rolleyes:

7 Likes