Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

LK’s FB comment below this one is an emoji of a bullseye. :eek:

4 Likes

This one is Lauren’s reply to her friend about advising Hardin, Cox and Grey to flee the country.

Lauren Kanarek
Katie Whalen Maninger that’s the plan. It doesn’t matter what I say now. They can’t escape it. I had to wait until certain other pieces of the puzzle 🧩 were in place- so, the last remaining pieces just need to be “put in their places,” (so to speak.) I was never going to rest properly until the people who plotted, conspired, straight up INSTRUCTED a man being threatened with a break up if he didn’t “off me & off me now Bc the cops aren’t getting the job done,” were delivered legal justice and justice by the sports oversight bodies.
The bears up thing is a Mary Haskins quote, that last bit. I have them. They can have something I didn’t get- a small head start. They’ll need it. Bullies always lose. Cheaters always lose. As do liars & attempted murderers. It would be better if they weren’t so unbelievably STUPID. No such luck.
They already lost MB his NJ barn completely. What’s hilarious is this: the only people ALLOWED on the premises is US! The ALLEGED “squatters!” Guess the real owner of the farm didn’t see us that way. We ll be waiving from our apartment at the birds 🦅 atop the empty barn. Of course, the story doesn’t end there. It’s just beginning…

1 Like

Does anyone have any proof to refute lk claims that they are the only ones allowed on the property now?

2 Likes

No written proof, but they want her GONE!!
No she is not the only one allowed there either!

4 Likes

oh. wow.

2 Likes

Either she has a tile loose in the upper story or she is playing with us.

7 Likes

This one is Lauren’s reply to her friend about advising Hardin, Cox and Grey to flee the country.

Lauren Kanarek
Katie Whalen Maninger that’s the plan. It doesn’t matter what I say now. They can’t escape it. I had to wait until certain other pieces of the puzzle 🧩 were in place- so, the last remaining pieces just need to be “put in their places,” (so to speak.) I was never going to rest properly until the people who plotted, conspired, straight up INSTRUCTED a man being threatened with a break up if he didn’t “off me & off me now Bc the cops aren’t getting the job done,” were delivered legal justice and justice by the sports oversight bodies.
The bears up thing is a Mary Haskins quote, that last bit. I have them. They can have something I didn’t get- a small head start. They’ll need it. Bullies always lose. Cheaters always lose. As do liars & attempted murderers. It would be better if they weren’t so unbelievably STUPID. No such luck.
They already lost MB his NJ barn completely. What’s hilarious is this: the only people ALLOWED on the premises is US! The ALLEGED “squatters!” Guess the real owner of the farm didn’t see us that way. We ll be waiving from our apartment at the birds 🦅 atop the empty barn. Of course, the story doesn’t end there. It’s just beginning…

Could be both, but I’m leaning towards the former.

9 Likes

No, I think she’s deadly serious. I can’t imagine the crazy she imposed on that family.

12 Likes

I also wonder how much slopped over onto other clients and if it hurt the barn’s bottom line.

13 Likes

LK continues to maintain it was everyone else’s fault and she was just an innocent victim in this. How many of us have recorders installed in barns we’re boarding at? How many of us stay where we clearly aren’t wanted? How many of us post rants on social media at anyone and everyone? This woman needs serious, long term mental help to overcome her hate, her narcissism, whatever issues she has. Her attacker is in jail but she continues to lash out at so many others. Who in their right mind does that?

So, she’s planning on living at the NJ property with just her hero unemployed boyfriend and her dog because she thinks she’s wanted by the other owners. Somehow I doubt that’s true. Who will pay the utilities and maintain the property? As others have said, why not get daddy to build her her own place and leave others alone?

21 Likes

Something I’m having trouble understanding… why doesn’t Ruth block her? Or report her to the FB police? LK is pretty obviously bullying her, I would think they’d put her in FB jail at least for a short sentence. I didn’t understand that about GJ either - can’t the nut job be blocked on all the social media outlets?

2 Likes

I have seen this kind of crazy before, and unfortunately people like this are relentless until they get their way. And I mean relentless…like they are possessed. They are dangerous. That’s why nobody calls her out. We all have families and horses and lives to be destroyed. I, myself, would like to talk with her and ask her to seek peace, but I tried that before with another person and I became a target.

I would have advised MB and his crew to find that peace before the shooting, too. They would have had to leave the farm to do that, I think. So many lives all ruined, including kids. Nothing is worth holding on to all the strife. Prayers for all.

7 Likes

She could but she may not realize it is an option. Or maybe she doesn’t care if LSK posts on her page or not. Or what kind of smack Lauren has to say.

2 Likes

or maybe she wants to know what LK is saying/accusing her about/of -

6 Likes

She’s deadass evil. She needs to get herself some serious help, because someday she might piss off someone with better aim.

22 Likes

Edited post on LK’s page!

What’s on my mind fb asks.
Justin Hardin - your podcasts aren’t helping improve your intelligence.
Ruth Cox - isn’t it the oath of nurses (and doctors - which you are NOT) to “do no harm?” 🤔 Isn’t that kind of like… THE oath? #EpicFail
Mary Haskins Gray & Mary DeFranco - two Mary’s don’t make a… brain. Not even one! Hey MH- do you “have all the answers?” Do you “know exactly how to handle me?” Just saying, despite your clear instructions, your ways failed. Maybe next time you tell lies, call 50 trainers & tell them not to take me- you’ll ask yourself two things:
1.) How does this help me get this person off the property - - Or, does calling trainers and attempting to blackball me only point out you’re a jealous FREAK. Not some “threatened,” little flower. THAT WAS your sloppiness. Can’t have it both ways. If someone is a threat to me- I just want them elsewhere. I wouldn’t spend precious time trying to ensure they COULD NOT go elsewhere! #stupidAF

The second question you forgot to ask yourself is this:
2.) “Am I SURE the people I’m calling with bullshit lies actually like me? Am I sure they’re not agreeing with me just to get info & then calling the woman I wish I were to spill it all AND add a few stories about me as a bonus?”
These are important. Not surprised you missed them. What with all your “answers,” and everything. 🤣
Mary DeFranco- I think ill just email your boss all of YOUR brilliant ideas. God, a woman so desperate to fit in - you’re willing to offer up your “services,” of driving MH to my apartment to… well… you know. I’ll start your sentence. You finish it. (Unless your alcoholic ass doesn’t remember… it’s ok! I do! I listen to it regularly to weigh my scales ⚖️ of justice.) Sentence: “Hey! So you guys may think I’m crazy (yes, yes you are) but Lauren thinks she’s in episode of “Gossip Girl,” and she must be taught a lesson! Why don’t you, Mary Haskins, go down to the house with me and I’ll be your witness when you…”
Fill in the blankssss.

MOVE 2a non extradition country. You r horse abusers & complicit in conspiracies to commit violent crimes. Get comfy. Please! You didn’t find my recorders fast enough. 🙊 Oops 4u!

Oh. My. Goodness. This girl needs serious help. Do her parents not see this!? This is scary…

15 Likes

Psychotic break IMHO.

6 Likes

No sadly this is the norm for her!!

10 Likes