Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

So she has to know, then, that these recordings are inadmissible in court. Especially with her dad being a lawyer in the state. I think she may be bluffing, and basing it on what she IMAGINED they were saying about her.

4 Likes

That’s possible. Some people with bipolar cycle into psychotic breaks at the top of the manic phase.

9 Likes

It’s funny that she thinks every nurse swears an oath. They don’t, it varies with the school, there are a few that don’t bother. Plus Ruth Cox apparently is no longer a practicing nurse. So Lauren can file a complaint but it doesn’t matter. She isn’t a patient that was harmed and Cox hasn’t been convicted of anything that would jeopardize her license if she were still working in the field.

I think this is worthy of kettle or caramel corn sprinkled with Old Bay seasoning.

18 Likes

Perhaps her parents are also afraid of her! They’ve enabled her all her life apparently. Her rants are very disturbing. Imagine them in person. Imagine it on your own property with no way to escape from it except to move!

Other than having MB spend the rest of his life in prison, I wonder what her goals are? Seems that most people she’s attacking are ignoring her. Good for them.

15 Likes

And this is why the Nancy Drew squad needs to document this crap so subpoenas may be issued to FB. It’s really all there, but the to capture the crazy is important.

i feel so sorry for victims in this woman’s life. Past and present.

8 Likes

She also doesn’t get why trainers would share the names and particulars of a REALLY bad client with other trainers. Even the clients they desperately WANT gone. At some point, you share your experiences with others. Shared humanity will often override personal animosity or professional conflicts.

12 Likes

OH IT’S VERY CLEAR, HER GOAL WAS TO SETUP MB AND TAKE THE FARM. I’M REALLY STARTING TO BELIEVE SHE HAD HER “bf” SHOOT HER, AND SET THE BLAME ON MB. SHE IS THAT “MENTALLY ILL”.

5 Likes

Can’t have it both ways. If someone is a threat to me- I just want them elsewhere.

Wait for it…

bzzzt

Was that a synapse firing? Do you think she put it together since she wrote it? Or is the gap too big?

6 Likes

No. Sadly MB did shoot her. I agree that the goal was to get the farm. It’s an LLC though and owned by someone else, so that probably backfired.

If she can’t afford to move 5 horses and herself when she is terrified of someone, how is she going to afford purchasing the farm, making the “condemned” house habitable and the property taxes?

1 Like

How long was she married? I read here that at least one of her former in-laws had a restraining order against her. Thank goodness she isn’t raising a child too.

5 Likes

It was not that she could not afford to move them at all. She had a plan and was not going to leave until she completed her mission! That is why all of their stuff is still at the house!!

3 Likes

DUDE, BY A CIVIL SUIT. Were you there when MB shot her? Her jealousy towards his GF was out of control. All he has to do is get on the stand, and say she wanted or was sleeping with him and things went bad. THEN she set him up.

Fatal Attraction / Bunny Boiler.

2 Likes

I wonder when she’s moving her horses back in and hiring barn help, getting shavings, feed, etc? Note sarcasm.

2 Likes

I have wondered the same thing!

3 Likes

What family does MB have? Are they watching this circus, relaying screenshots of this nutbar’s posts to his attorney’s? I can’t imagine an attorney has time to keep up with all the social media craziness.
Has MH abandoned him?

3 Likes

Civil suits take time and even if she were to win, collecting the award isn’t a certainty. The criminal trial is next year - correct? After it is done she files a civil suit and who knows when it will be heard and decided.

Look at the Goldman family. They were awarded $25 million in the civil case but I don’t think they have received a penny and aren’t likely to do so.

3 Likes

MH has not abandoned him by any stretch. Everything is being taken care of!

2 Likes

its cool how everyone is insane here now.

13 Likes

MH has not abandoned him!

9 Likes

Yay!!!

5 Likes