Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

@Moderator 1 please help.

Take screen shots tell the moderators and call the police. Like right now.

4 Likes

I own several firearms and none of them are pink. Hubby (retired LEO) says he wouldnā€™t own a pink gun and doesnā€™t know any guy that does. I donā€™t know MB but he strikes me as the macho/ego type. I know I will now get blasted and actually think iā€™t funny that people are getting their panties in a twist over gender/not gender specific guns.

13 Likes

uhhhhhh

Is someone trying to get this thread locked

1 Like

Ć°ÅøĖœā€šĆ°ÅøĖœĀĆ°ÅøĀ¤Ā£Ć°ÅøĖœā€šĆ°ÅøĖœā€ Ć°ÅøĖœā€¦

I hear the train a-cominā€™
Itā€™s rollinā€™ round the bend ā€¦

2 Likes

Exactly per someone involved in law enforcement. We all watch too many Datelines and 20 20s including me).

1 Like

I notified mods twice before 5 pm, not sure what time they go home. This should have been removed and poster banned

permanently. Anyone have an after hours # for a mod.?

Please donā€™t reply to this obnoxious sicko,

3 Likes

Thank you. This explains a lot about this creepy poster.

Begone, Satan!

3 Likes

It had been reported to police but Iā€™m not sure what they found out, if anything.

Have you taken screen shots of this thread?

1 Like

Take screen shots

Done!

1 Like

Omg. I love that somebody remembers that thread after all this time!!

7 Likes

A url, or whatever itā€™s called, could come in handy.

O Moderator, Where art Thou?

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to feel like the ā€œcanā€™t look awayā€ value is coming up on the dead deer in the pool thread

3 Likes

nah, heā€™s just over there in the corner doin his ā€œPrancercizeā€.

4 Likes

OMFG!!! I love you

2 Likes

Seriously, people. Do not respond. Flag and carry on despite the elephant in the room.

4 Likes

We have entered the twilight zone.

Changing the subjectā€¦ I feel a little sorry for Robert Dover. I think his very public, knee jerk defense of George Morris will not do him credit in the future. I hope that RD has friends that will advise him to be quiet and let the SafeSport process come to itā€™s end.

Is there any discussion about this in the dressage world? I donā€™t know RD, are people surprised that he has jumped in with both feet, in support of GM?

5 Likes